Advertisement

Author Topic: Forreal?  (Read 5332 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Forreal?
« on: February 19, 2021, 04:02:45 AM »
Jackie Chan's documentary was released since 2003. I never knew his dad was secret spy for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) and never knew his mom was an opium-smuggler. His father met his mom during smuggling raid.

https://nextshark.com/jackie-chan-father-spy-mother-drug-dealer/

Weird coincidence that the Chinese last name 'Fang' similar to the Hmong last name 'Fang' (changed to Vang later years).

During his talk with his father, Charles revealed that their family name was actually Fang and that his full name was Fang Daolang.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Forreal?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP1WzkPsaOo

Jackie Chan's documentary was released since 2003. I never knew his dad was secret spy for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) and never knew his mom was an opium-smuggler. His father met his mom during smuggling raid.

https://nextshark.com/jackie-chan-father-spy-mother-drug-dealer/

Weird coincidence that the Chinese last name 'Fang' similar to the Hmong last name 'Fang' (changed to Vang later years).

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 09:06:50 PM »

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 01:10:15 AM »
All of Hmong in last name are in Chinese. Fangs are not Vangs. Vang means king. I'm a Vang.

??? I disagree with your assessment of the Vang surname.

I concur with Wallflower's observations.

What's so confusing about it?

You can't marry someone with the same last name even if you aren't related. Well, you can, but old school folks won't approve of it and you'll probably be ostracized.

You can marry anyone as long as they are of a different last name....includ ing first cousins. There are a few acceptions to the rule though. i.e. Thao/Kue, Her/Hang and Vang/Fang can't marry each because it's said they are considered one clan.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 10:38:57 PM »
On Wikipedia, Vang is 王。

The Vang and the Hang clans changed their last name because they don't want to be persecuted if they remain as 'Fang'.

That's why Jackie's father changed his surname from Fang to Chan to avoid suspicious as a traitor.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 12:11:56 AM »
Are there any historical facts though? You cannot assume based on a movie if it isn't documentary on true history. Vangs and Fangs aren't the same by far if you go exactly accordingly to the written surname in Chinese. Vang means king and that is a fact. Unless, you're telling me that not all Vangs are Vangs, which requires more evidence and proof because in China, they have that. There's Vaj, Vav, Vam, Vab, Vad, and more. Hmong only have ONE and that one is King. Therefore, my last name isn't some faaagot-garden that are full of daisies since the last name for Vang means King.

Are you sure Vang means 'king'? When the last time they won any war and gave themselves a title? Don't forget they had lost to Hans and Vietnamese. Observe carefully how Hmongs fled from China all the way to southeast then Laos to Thailand to other parts of the world.
Facts right there, mane.  ::)

Being a king he had to be anointed by God for his people. Before the invasion of the Chinese, Hmongs are nothing but idol worshipper to Chiyou instead of sky daddy.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 01:23:15 AM »
If you learn Chinese, maybe you might know. I hate to learn my enemy's language, but I have no option if I am wanting to know my history. Hmong people have suffer from oppression, persecution, and genocide by the Han Chinese for over 5000 years; yet, as much I don't want to learn Chinese, I have to if I am here to know my horrible past. Because Hmong history is all in Chinese. This is the sad part that our Hmong people; we had to write it in Chinese to tell the tale than in our written language.

Remember what the Qin did to us!

Vang and Fangs are different by origin. Hmong people and their clan are 9 back then. Now, we are 18 because we adopted the leftovers to be with us because nobody loved them. Our weaknesses is that we have a big heart for strangers and foreigners that the nation of the Hmong people fell apart.

You missed the point. Fang changed to Vang/Hang due to avoid persecution.  ::)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 10:20:49 PM »
Again, Hangs are not Vangs. Where are the evidence that they are? The Vangs are liars, sellouts, and a con-artist by history. I'm a Vang and I know what my horrible ancestors did. GVP stole a lot of money from the Hmong people by lying, which makes no different than the Vangs of San Miami. Vangs went to war against Vangs inside the royal houses. It's the good, the bad, and the ugly; we all wanted to steal the throne.

However, again, Vangs are not Hangs.

No need to look for evidence. It's clearly within the human behavior of the Vaj. Their behavior pattern of course fleeing from persecution either submitting or rebelling against the Hans. If you say they're liars then that's one way to put into another perspective along with fleeing from persecution as well.  ;D  :D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 06:57:34 PM »
Then here is my counter for you. If Vangs are liars, how do you know if the Vangs are fabricating the story? I prefer hard evidence with empirical proof than some lies that are made up by my clan. Vangs are liars. Why do you trust their stories of fabrication? Why trust a liar? O_o

Why you keep insisting me to go look for evidence when it's already laid in front of you even you can't see with your own eyes. lol
For instance when a dog do something wrong it curls its tail and frown. It know what its owner saw everything it did. Every dog owner knows what his/her pet dog go through similar situation.

Ok back to original post about the liars of the Vaj. Back then before GVP do you know what happen to the liars get caught? Yeah they get beaten severely and tried for trials unlike western system.
Example: There's a video made by Hmong Laotian from FB that he posted not too long ago. He and his brother caught a Hmong dude steal one of their chicken from the coop. They beat him up and tied him and blast him on social media so everyone knows who he is. Where's the evidence that he stole a fowl from them? Well, the evidence was the dude keep stealing and the flock began decreasing in numbers. The brothers wondered where their flock went and they waited for the thief to appear on same day and  same spot.

No need to dissect every details they spewing gibberish nonsense. Liars will eventually reveal themselves through body language no matter what situation they're in. The mouth speak while the foot move at another direction.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2021, 09:41:32 PM »
Well, that works for the courts, not science and history.

Well, autopsy + forensic and period of time do fit the description of liars' alibi and MO.  ;D :2funny:

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2021, 07:01:42 PM »
Well, that's if they have been bought by some Narcos.

Again, that only applies to the courts, not science and history.

Well, science and history derived concrete evidences. Since you imply Vaj's history, you kept mentioning 'evidence'. Seem relatable. ;D ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2021, 10:26:46 PM »
I did show mine already from the Chinese history of what they mentioned about the Vangs from my quotes.

From what I heard from a Chinese dude I met back in 2015, his bad experiences with several of our Hmong people projecting snide remarks behind his back when he just found a job and worked at the fast food restaurant. I feel empathy for him. Yes our own people aren't so bright either when it comes to hating on another Asian group. Answer to your question, were Chinese treating Hmong badly? I don't think so. I don't trust unreliable source from so called Hmong scholars that haven't spend  extra time with any Chinese people and see the difference in them.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2021, 10:03:40 PM »
Not today if you claim to be Chinese. That's when they will be nice to you if you let go of your ID race. I don't want to let go of my ID race because that's Hanification. Hanifying is no different than Whitewashing. I get this from old Chinese people because they see Hmong people differently than the young ones. The young ones, they don't know anything as much as the old people because old people has nothing to do all day except watching the news, reading history books, and other boring information that they like. I like history as my hobby since history and the Bible are no different from each other. It teaches people how to be more moral; however, don't get too toxic on the toxic information because moral stories do make toxic people by accident. Because history can make people a saint or a racist person who gossips someone's bad history rather than to learn from it like a testimony. Therefore, give history knowledge to someone who is ready and not naive. Because if you if to a naive person who isn't ready for such toxic information about man's past, they might go haywire, ranting on Facebook with racism on another race that I have done before. I learned my mistakes since history is suppose to teach you of how to be a better person than to repeat them. By knowing history, you know God. The end!

Anyway, as for the Hmong history, the Vangs are liars by far. So learn from my clan of not to be them. GVP has stolen soooo much money from our people, which is no different than 1 Samuel 8. God is our King and He's no tyrant than a human tyrant. The Vang clan's war is among themselves. Imagine, your uncle wants to kill you for the thrown; yet, he's a Vang himself like you, for example. Therefore, Vang's war is just as insane as watching the Jerry Springer show, yelling and beating people up on the camera. By looking at that problem, doesn't it reminds of you of the Book of Psalm and F is for Family? I mean, who da hiel hear vants to hear people's pwabrem? Listening to people's problem is nothing more than giving me a headache.

Why would I want to be Chinese? I only want to learn their language. That's all.  ;D  ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2021, 02:06:12 AM »
It's fine if you want to learn the language; however, it's NOT fine is you desire to be Han. You get it?

But I want a Han wife. They're fricken hot hot hot.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2021, 09:39:34 PM »
Don't! They suck in bed; they only care about what you have in your pocket and not you!

Even though they suck in bed, my seed is still in their ovaries. I planted it there so it'll grow.  ;D ;D

Advertisements