Advertisement

Author Topic: Why are Vangs traitors to San Miao?  (Read 236 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
Why are Vangs traitors to San Miao?
« on: March 03, 2021, 05:03:34 PM »
Evidence: "Han Chinese male soldiers who fought against the Miao rebellions during the Qing and Ming dynasties were known to have married with non-Han women such as the Miao because Han women were less desirable.[36][37][38] The Wang clan, founded among the Hmong in Gongxian county of Sichuan's Yibin district, is one such clan and can trace its origins to several such marriages around the time of the Ming dynasty suppression of the Ah rebels.[39] Nicholas Tapp wrote that, according to The Story of the Ha Kings in the village, one such Han ancestor was Wang Wu.[40] It is also noted that the Wang typically sided with the Chinese, being what Tapp calls "cooked" as opposed to the "raw" peoples who rebelled against the Chinese.[41][39]"

Here is my proof. Wang and Vangs are the same. Because the Chinese cannot pronounce the V correctly; also, the Hmong people cannot pronounce the W correctly. Hmong don't have a W since the W is a vowel than a "Wha" sound. "Wha" becomes "Vah." We don't have a W to pronounce in the Hmong language by its theory. Therefore, theoretically, Wang and Vang are sellouts and traitors. As a Vang, I do apologize to my Hmong people for my horrible ancestors have done this. GVP is a good example to stole all of Hmong's money for gamble.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 05:06:17 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
Re: Why are Vangs traitors to San Miao?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 08:06:56 AM »
the Hmongs were crazy and barbaric. They would go out 100 men and fight 1000 men fighting with a can of beer in one hand. lols

I stayed up watching Age of Samurai on Netflix and I thought, the Japanese were once no different from any Human race on earth. Wars, betrayals, corruptions. check it out, I imagined the Hmong were the same...Oral history has it the Hmong controlled all of China at one point, but rifts for power among the clans lead the Chinese a perfect opportunity to divide and conquer.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
Re: Why are Vangs traitors to San Miao?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 10:07:41 AM »
the Hmongs were crazy and barbaric. They would go out 100 men and fight 1000 men fighting with a can of beer in one hand. lols

I stayed up watching Age of Samurai on Netflix and I thought, the Japanese were once no different from any Human race on earth. Wars, betrayals, corruptions. check it out, I imagined the Hmong were the same...Oral history has it the Hmong controlled all of China at one point, but rifts for power among the clans lead the Chinese a perfect opportunity to divide and conquer.

It was our pride that lead to our downfall.

Advertisements