Advertisement

Author Topic: This guy sounds more and more like Bill Clinton and Donald Trump  (Read 519 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..by continuing to dig his lying hole deeper and deeper?  ???:

Statement from Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

"Questions have been raised about some of my past interactions with people in the office.

"I never intended to offend anyone or cause any harm. I spend most of my life at work and colleagues are often also personal friends.

"At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I do, on occasion, tease people in what I think is a good natured way. I do it in public and in private. You have seen me do it at briefings hundreds of times. I have teased people about their personal lives, their relationships, about getting married or not getting married. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business.

"I now understand that my interactions may have been insensitive or too personal and that some of my comments, given my position, made others feel in ways I never intended. I acknowledge some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation. To the extent anyone felt that way, I am truly sorry about that.

"To be clear I never inappropriatel y touched anybody and I never propositioned anybody and I never intended to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but these are allegations that New Yorkers deserve answers to.

"That's why I have asked for an outside, independent review that looks at these allegations.

"Separately, my office has heard anecdotally that some people have reached out to Ms. Bennett to express displeasure about her coming forward. My message to anyone doing that is you have misjudged what matters to me and my administration and you should stop now - period."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: This guy sounds more and more like Bill Clinton and Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 10:35:43 PM »
"When it rains, it pours"..so either tell the truth by completing the 12 steps or drowned.. ???:

A fourth woman has accused New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate behavior

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 10:39:21 PM »
Cuomo faces mounting Democratic backlash as top New York state lawmakers call for resignation

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 08:27:03 PM »
Report: Cuomo groped female aide in governor's residence

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 09:24:28 PM »
"Cuomo Says He Won’t Bow to ‘Cancel Culture’ and Rejects Calls to Resign

Nearly all of the Democrats in New York’s congressional delegation, including Senators Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand, say that Gov. Andrew Cuomo has lost the ability to govern."

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 10:32:03 PM »
Biden calls on Cuomo to resign over sexual harassment allegations

Offline theking

• Elite Poster