Advertisement

Author Topic: For the older folks...  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
For the older folks...
« on: March 09, 2021, 10:40:28 AM »
Looking back at your life... all things considered, both the good and the bad decisions.  If given the opportunity to change your decisions and choices??? Would you?

I am not perfect. I have cheated on my gf, I was not a good husband at times, I was a disobedient son, I neglected my siblings, and other more outrageous deeds which I am not proud. Some things I did out of ignorance while other deeds were done with malicious intent, but all were of my own will. As I reflect back, I don’t see how I can be the person I am today without having experienced all those things in my short life. So for me, I would not change a single thing.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: For the older folks...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 10:45:19 AM »
without getting into details, yes.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 10:56:45 AM »
Dude

I had a chance to buy $AAPL at $3 a share back in 2008
Thats my only regret
Could’ve been a multi millionaire today.  ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 11:00:59 AM »
I am not perfect. I have cheated on my gf, I was not a good husband at times, I was a disobedient son, I neglected my siblings, and other more outrageous deeds which I am not proud. Some things I did out of ignorance while other deeds were done with malicious intent, but all were of my own will. As I reflect back, I don’t see how I can be the person I am today without having experienced all those things in my short life. So for me, I would not change a single thing.

Damn son

I don’t think i can do that
Thats ice cold man

We ain’t like the meeka folks

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 11:08:09 AM »
Dude

Thats my only regret
I had a chance to buy some bitcoins at 8 cents a piece and I didn't because I was too lazy to setup a linux server to save the coins to.  :'( :'(

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2021, 11:12:32 AM »

I am not perfect.

Yep, and I've said it many times in the past, no one is perfect as we all make mistakes in life. The important thing is where do you go from there. Are you going to dig your hole deeper or rise from it by doing the right thing? Most folks with common sense chose to rise from their mistakes and as a result, strengthen their characters as a person.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 11:15:44 AM »
I had a chance to buy some bitcoins at 8 cents a piece and I didn't because I was too lazy to setup a linux server to save the coins to.  :'( :'(

Dude

I heard about it too
When a guy order pizza with it

Haha  ;D

And i was trying to buy drug and weed for the homies

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 11:20:41 AM »
Yep, and I've said it many times in the past, no one is perfect as we all make mistakes in life. The important thing is where do you go from there. Are you going to dig your hole deeper or rise from it by doing the right thing? Most folks with common sense chose to rise from their mistakes and as a result, strengthen their characters as a person.

Agree bro... I would also like to add that it was my mistakes that helped to shape the person I am now. My divorce taught me to be a better person, a more passionate man, a patient man and a more gentle man. Without living thru, I may still be the assh*Le I used to be.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 11:26:25 AM »
Dude

Thats my only regret

Your comment makes no sense.. unless you were given the opportunity to buy those stocks and you chooses not to then it’s irrelevant. First off, I highly doubt you even knew that stock existed and besides you already have 500k, no need to be greedy.

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 11:46:53 AM »

Yeah, ok dude. You make so much sense. Biggest crock of shi.it. that's what you are by copying and pasting the same sh.t over and over. Apparently you've "risen from" the sh.t hole you've come from to the shi.t hole you're in right now.  :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 11:50:00 AM »
Your comment makes no sense.. unless you were given the opportunity to buy those stocks and you chooses not to then it’s irrelevant. First off, I highly doubt you even knew that stock existed and besides you already have 500k, no need to be greedy.

Made no sense because it’s a fabrication. After a few generations of iPod or even iPhone I highly doubt apple tanked to 3 after stock market crash of 2008.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2021, 11:50:52 AM »

Its just a game
I’m a really simple man

Still drive my 2000 chevy

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2021, 11:56:15 AM »
Made no sense because it’s a fabrication. After a few generations of iPod or even iPhone I highly doubt apple tanked to 3 after stock market crash of 2008.

Cali-guy

Are you aware of the apple stock split
They did 7-1 and 4-1 since the housing

One share=7 share
7 share= 28 shares

You would have 28 shares
Plus dividend reinvest

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2021, 11:56:15 AM »
Yeah, ok dude. You make so much sense. Biggest crock of shi.it. that's what you are by copying and pasting the same sh.t over and over. Apparently you've "risen from" the sh.t hole you've come from to the shi.t hole you're in right now.  :2funny:

TOLD YA he'll crawl back to prove me right again because I made him cry mommy the hardest..and yes this "Biggest crock of shi.it." is still the "one" and only "sh.t hole"..

AND YEP, HE'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HIS CRIES OF "I love the ignore feature" BECAUSE HIS WORDS ARE AS WORTHLESS AS HIM.

Anyone want to see when he ran crying to the "mods and admins", crying his heart out about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word".. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2021, 11:59:06 AM »
TOLD YA he'll crawl back to prove me right again because I made him cry mommy the hardest..and yes this "Biggest crock of shi.it." is still the "one" and only "sh.t hole"..

AND YEP, HE'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HIS CRIES OF "I love the ignore feature" BECAUSE HIS WORDS ARE AS WORTHLESS AS HIM.

Anyone want to see when he ran crying to the "mods and admins", crying his heart out about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word".. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wayyyyy to be a good role model for your daughter

NOT!

stay classy hmong ken

Advertisements