Advertisement

Author Topic: Everyone keeps their mouths shut  (Read 887 times)

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Everyone keeps their mouths shut
« on: March 29, 2021, 05:02:35 PM »
I dont know what it is about today... maybe I am tired from the long weekend, or maybe it's the allergy meds I am on or perhaps it's my evil self righteous coming out. I dont know and I dont have the time to figure it out.

My cousin and his wife are beating the hell out of each other... and all everyone can say is for them to please be patience and think of their kids. They need to work things out.

A non blood relative of the same clan has been cutting maryjanes for the past 2 years and now she and her husband are buying up land to grow and distribute maryjane. (all illegally, of course)

My sister was called a chink at the grocery store yesterday.

As a Buddhists,  my belief tells me we are all on our own journey and i should only be concern about my own affairs. How do we right what is clearly wrong and in some instances... very wrong?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone keeps their mouths shut
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 06:52:37 PM »
This is why there are so many protestant branches be popping up.  Someone saw a flaw in their current belief so they either modify or go on with a different religion. 

I was with my friends and before my other buddy that has his affair marital shows up, we all be talking and back talking smack about the fool.  When the fool shows up, no one even dares to open up their mouth to ask the dude any question.  We got beer flowing so why not let the beer do the talking? 

No one wants to be the fall guy but eventually, someone has to step up, put their reputation on the line to help resolve an issue. 

Thus why this coming vegas trip, I'll get my azz loaded on liquor and will drill him with many questions like why he does it and why he gotta hurt his wife for?  I'll be the fall guy but at least I get the answer that my boys are craving for.  Besides, the fool already moving on with his new life and just like moving onto another job, as much as you want to keep in touch with former ex employees, you are gonna drift off and make a life with the current employees.  It is human nature at its finest and that is why there is a study called psychology that is supposedly have an answer to the things that we humans act and behave.   

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 06:54:40 PM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 08:05:48 PM »
I will do maryjane

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 03:18:33 PM »
if i was in California
i will do maryjane for some quick buck

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 04:53:37 PM »
I dont know what it is about today... maybe I am tired from the long weekend, or maybe it's the allergy meds I am on or perhaps it's my evil self righteous coming out. I dont know and I dont have the time to figure it out.

My cousin and his wife are beating the hell out of each other... and all everyone can say is for them to please be patience and think of their kids. They need to work things out.==>Yes, they do need to work things out.  No matter what people say, if the desire for a solution is not there, won't work.

A non blood relative of the same clan has been cutting maryjanes for the past 2 years and now she and her husband are buying up land to grow and distribute maryjane. (all illegally, of course)==>Illegal has been a hype for years now and now the legal is the new HYPE.  People I know left and right are buying land.

My sister was called a chink at the grocery store yesterday.Yes, those incidents are increasing and careful, pay attention to surroundings

As a Buddhists,  my belief tells me we are all on our own journey and i should only be concern about my own affairs. How do we right what is clearly wrong and in some instances... very wrong?Yes we are on our own journey but in this journey of life, we are all interconnected and treat love others as how we wish to be treated/love.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 09:02:16 PM »
my cousin in california say they making $4k-10k per month
doing mary jane

they go into the field and work and live there for a month and etc...
all meal and housing provided
housing aka a shed

;D ;D O0

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 11:37:24 AM »

My cousin and his wife are beating the hell out of each other... and all everyone can say is for them to please be patience and think of their kids. They need to work things out.

A non blood relative of the same clan has been cutting maryjanes for the past 2 years and now she and her husband are buying up land to grow and distribute maryjane. (all illegally, of course)

My sister was called a chink at the grocery store yesterday.

As a Buddhists,  my belief tells me we are all on our own journey and i should only be concern about my own affairs. How do we right what is clearly wrong and in some instances... very wrong?

You can only live YOUR LIFE, brother.

It might be difficult observing everyone making mistakes, some you might have made yourself, but we all need to learn to crawl before we can learn to walk.

Do your best to offer them support. This is in the end a journey of oneself.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 11:38:18 AM »
I will come to California
And do mary jane with yall