Advertisement

Author Topic: atheism and their moral bankruptcy  (Read 988 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Re: atheism and their moral bankruptcy
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2021, 05:37:30 PM »
Where did I say, "Death wish" in my literal words? Why are you putting words into my mouth when I didn't say it you retard. You failed to prove to requote where it says, "YOU WISH DEAH ON ME," and I don't see it to find it in my words at all. No wonder why you lie a lot like those Vang people by putting words into their mouths that they didn't say at all. You only ASSUME with the presumption of guessing that I say this, which I totally disagree. This is why you failed because you assume too much on the things that I haven't said. Again, where in literal words did I say that. Can you requote where I say, "I DREAM OF DEATH ON YOU," which you won't find it anywhere. This is why the uneducated fails to argue because they don't know the difference between quoting a person's literal words, versus someone who assumes it.

No wonder why Hmong people goes nowhere. I now see why Yeoman farmers get persecuted by the educated and the rich.

Bro

You wish death on me
You curse and call me names

Hell has a little place for people like you
To die, again and again
Over and over

AHEM TO THAT BROTHER!!!

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +903
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 05:49:06 PM »

"Hell"?? I thought you're an Atheist??  ???

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 11:24:26 AM »
Bro

You wish death on me
You curse and call me names

To die, again and again
Over and over

AHEM TO THAT BROTHER!!!

Another failure. One thing you did say is name calling. That is a yes because you do behave like those horrible idiots in history books.

To call you a death wish is illusory. You're making a claim without empirical evidence. Again, your forcing your words into my mouth when I didn't say that.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2021, 11:52:43 AM »
Another failure. One thing you did say is name calling. That is a yes because you do behave like those horrible idiots in history books.

To call you a death wish is illusory. You're making a claim without empirical evidence. Again, your forcing your words into my mouth when I didn't say that.

Bro

I quote you wishing death on me
Stop lying, sheesh
You ain’t even a real Christian
A fake ass Christian
Don’t even go to church

You’re the ANTICHRIST

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2021, 09:00:07 PM »
Bro

I quote you wishing death on me
Stop lying, sheesh
You ain’t even a real Christian
A fake ass Christian
Don’t even go to church

You’re the ANTICHRIST

There you go again without evidence. Do you not see your error, or do you force yourself not to see your own error? Again, where is your evidence?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2021, 06:26:34 PM »
There you go again without evidence. Do you not see your error, or do you force yourself not to see your own error? Again, where is your evidence?

Bro...

You curse sooo much
You wish death on me

Satan got a little place in hell
For folks like you to burn in eternity

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2021, 06:31:12 PM »
Bro...

You curse sooo much
You wish death on me

Satan got a little place in hell
For folks like you to burn in eternity

Where did I wish death or ill upon you? I win this round because you don't have evidence. You remind me of those Hmong people who loses in the USA courts because of the lack of empirical evidence. You call me a liar because you fight without evidence; yet, you're very hypocritical because people who fight without evidence are the real liars. Hmm, sounds like you.

Again...where are your evidence that just to call me a liar when you failed to requote that I said, "I wish death upon you." Where did I say that?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2021, 06:32:41 PM »
Where did I wish death or ill upon you? I win this round because you don't have evidence. You remind me of those Hmong people who loses in the USA courts because of the lack of empirical evidence. You call me a liar because you fight without evidence; yet, you're very hypocritical because people who fight without evidence are the real liars. Hmm, sounds like you.

Again...where are your evidence that just to call me a liar when you failed to requote that I said, "I wish death upon you." Where did I say that?

Dude scroll back man
Sheesh
I already quoted it for you

You drop “F BOMB” like crazy
Can’t even debate me without getting mad

You ain’t even a Christian

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2021, 06:34:40 PM »
Dude scroll back man
Sheesh
I already quoted it for you

You drop “F BOMB” like crazy
Can’t even debate me without getting mad

You ain’t even a Christian

No, you said I wish death upon you. Don't change the freakin' subject. Where did I say death upon you? If you're that lazy, then be quiet because I don't respect lazy people who doesn't do what I'd ask.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2021, 06:38:53 PM »
No, you said I wish death upon you. Don't change the freakin' subject. Where did I say death upon you? If you're that lazy, then be quiet because I don't respect lazy people who doesn't do what I'd ask.

Yes you did, dude
You wish death on me
You curse “F word” at me

Committed lots of SIN

Thats why you belong in HELL
You ain’t going to heaven

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2021, 06:42:39 PM »
Yes you did, dude
You wish death on me
You curse “F word” at me

Committed lots of SIN

Thats why you belong in HELL
You ain’t going to heaven

Where did I say, "I wish death upon you?" Again, your twisting your words that I say this literally. Where did I say it and literal terms?

If you cannot requote that I say, "Death to you," then you're the liar and a hypocrite.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2021, 06:44:35 PM »
Where did I say, "I wish death upon you?" Again, your twisting your words that I say this literally. Where did I say it and literal terms?

If you cannot requote that I say, "Death to you," then you're the liar and a hypocrite.

Dude

You say why hasn’t someone kill me yet
With this mouth

Thats wishing death, bro

Can’t even DEBATE ME
without getting mad and say “fawk you”

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2021, 07:01:26 PM »
Dude

You say why hasn’t someone kill me yet
With this mouth

Thats wishing death, bro

Can’t even DEBATE ME
without getting mad and say “fawk you”

Wow, you totally misunderstood me. I was saying that I am surprised a dolt like you can survive. What I did is the Biden move on Obama. Basically he said, "it's rare to see a hard working black man and an intellectual one in America."

I am calling you stupid with luck because I haven't told you my brother's father-in-law and his big mouth for talking trash to the MOD. The MOD knew who he is and they pull a death threat. Nws txhob puab rau lwm leej lwm tus. Maybe you ate like him because I am shocked to see why he has soooo many cameras in his house because of what he did to the MOD. A big mouth like you won't survive in history. Why did you think Kennedy got assassinated? Rau qhov yog tim nws lub qhov ncaub. I am saying that you're Freddo from Godfather. The reason why I give you these results is because I wish for you not to be like them or else, death will come for blabbing like an idiot. Have you not learned not to fawk around with dangerous people or people who are smarter than you? You should read Acts 19. Because you talk like them and I am just showing you the result and outcome for being a blabber. Again, you read it wrong. I only wish for you to get better, not I'll. However, you like and loooove being a blabber. As much I don't want you to, or don't want you to end up like those horrible people in the Bible; however, you are one. Blabbers don't live long, which is why I am wondering how blabber survive? I am saying, "you're a rare one." Most blabbers don't live long if you go to any sort of testimony to hear. Blabbers die from their own doing, which I don't want to do that. If you continue to blab and you pissed someone off who is NOT Hmong, you might end up worst than that Tou Thao guy. That Thao guy is cocky if you read on his Facebook. I learned not to be like them and thank God, I learned not to be like YOU! If I become like you, ranting inconsiderate to other people, I think I will die for sure for not speaking with manners. Do you understand what I am saying? If you can't understand it and you're that dumb, DAAAANG...I feel sorry for you. Because dumb people don't live long and they don't live very happy.

Read the facts! Blabbers get their assss kick! You can argue with a psychologist and they will agree with me that blabbers tends to die first from their own idiotic doings. Therefore, don't cherry pick my words!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:03:54 PM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2021, 07:05:32 PM »
You're a blabber; you just need to admitted. I am just saying that you're rare to survive. Blabbers don't live long according to psychologist because they are a problem to themselves.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2021, 07:12:55 PM »
If you keep blabbing, there's a day where someone will kill you like how the MOD wanted my brother's father-in-law to be dead for blabbing so cocky and trashy about them. That's no different than talking trash to a Narcos without a gun or any prep. This is what my brother's father-in-law did to the MOD. Rule number 1: don't talk trash to the wrong person.

You remind me of him! I am just scared that you might end up like HIM! This is why you're a rare one to survive this long. Blabbers don't live long by statistics.

Advertisements