Advertisement

Author Topic: Historical Evidence of Jesus  (Read 236 times)

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
Historical Evidence of Jesus
« on: April 11, 2021, 05:06:15 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
Re: Historical Evidence of Jesus
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 11:32:41 PM »
That'll make hmgROCK roll his  ::) and make him angrier when the white dude in the video can't even show ROCKY that Jesus will come out of thin air.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 01:44:19 AM »
Yexus tseem ciaj thiab nws muaj txoj sia. Nej puas pom lov? Nws nyob no ne.

https://youtu.be/hGd-OiEcI6Q?t=4403

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 09:59:48 AM »
thats people being brainwash right there

God did not created man...man created god

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 11:19:14 AM »
thats people being brainwash right there

I guess school is brainwashing. No wonder why you don't go to school and choose to fail in life. It's sad that you still kill chicken and pigs at a farm like any other ignorant farmers that is told in history. What drives a farmer to be ignorant is fear.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 11:52:05 PM »
Since Israelis hate Jesus so much, this is why. Their book is the Torah taught them to pick on the weakly and the homelesses other than someone stronger and bigger than they are. They were once treated badly by the German Nazi during WWII and now they do this to the immigrants. Hypocritical at its finest.  :idiot2: ;D
https://youtu.be/ezXm9jkukBo

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 08:55:45 PM »
Since Israelis hate Jesus so much, this is why. Their book is the Torah taught them to pick on the weakly and the homelesses other than someone stronger and bigger than they are. They were once treated badly by the German Nazi during WWII and now they do this to the immigrants. Hypocritical at its finest.  :idiot2: ;D
https://youtu.be/ezXm9jkukBo

That's why we have the Bible and history books to teach us to be more moral.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 09:46:36 PM »
That's why we have the Bible and history books to teach us to be more moral.

Can you explain the white pastor forces 10, 000 followers to drink the poison in S. America? He convinces them they'll ascend to heaven, turn out they're not. They're dead along with the fake pastor holding the Bible.  :idiot2:  ;D

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 04:32:41 PM »
Can you explain the white pastor forces 10, 000 followers to drink the poison in S. America? He convinces them they'll ascend to heaven, turn out they're not. They're dead along with the fake pastor holding the Bible.  :idiot2:  ;D

I can. If you look at Jehovah Witnesses, aren't they the same? God says to trust in Him and not man. Also, if a man is a messenger from God, there has to be 2 or more witnesses who has seen the visitation. When Moses has come, they didn't believe until thousands of tribes of man sees the doom, being descending down to Egypt. Pharoah is an assshole for sure who never said sorry to God or to any sorts of people. If you read history and the Bible, men wants to do this because history is a weapon than to use it for sanctification . For example, I can use history books to be racist to Chinese people for the oppression, genocide, and discrimination against them. This is wrong when people weaponized history books to bash at people with harsh evidence that will only create more forest fire between the two in relationships. This is why I believe that some people do deserve to hear a gossip and testimony than to gossip and talk trash. God gives us the choice and that choice is what they decide. God doesn't know what you will choose since the future always fluxes like the multiverse. The decision to flow to the next predestination at the next bus stop is what you decide. The fate lies on your hands. God sees the thousands of roads of you in the multiverse choices. However, your decision is on your own. He sees the path of many you, but if you choose to lie and be an assshole, then Hell is a place for assshole land for your kingdom that you store inside you. In Hell, you will mutate to the real ugliness inside you, which is deformity. People abuse power and as to what the MCU Thor movie, only the hammer is wield by those who are worthy.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2021, 08:36:50 PM »
I can. If you look at Jehovah Witnesses, aren't they the same? God says to trust in Him and not man. Also, if a man is a messenger from God, there has to be 2 or more witnesses who has seen the visitation. When Moses has come, they didn't believe until thousands of tribes of man sees the doom, being descending down to Egypt. Pharoah is an assshole for sure who never said sorry to God or to any sorts of people. If you read history and the Bible, men wants to do this because history is a weapon than to use it for sanctification . For example, I can use history books to be racist to Chinese people for the oppression, genocide, and discrimination against them. This is wrong when people weaponized history books to bash at people with harsh evidence that will only create more forest fire between the two in relationships. This is why I believe that some people do deserve to hear a gossip and testimony than to gossip and talk trash. God gives us the choice and that choice is what they decide. God doesn't know what you will choose since the future always fluxes like the multiverse. The decision to flow to the next predestination at the next bus stop is what you decide. The fate lies on your hands. God sees the thousands of roads of you in the multiverse choices. However, your decision is on your own. He sees the path of many you, but if you choose to lie and be an assshole, then Hell is a place for assshole land for your kingdom that you store inside you. In Hell, you will mutate to the real ugliness inside you, which is deformity. People abuse power and as to what the MCU Thor movie, only the hammer is wield by those who are worthy.

When I reach at the start of 'Pharaoh', I went ...

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2021, 09:37:18 PM »
When I reach at the start of 'Pharaoh', I went ...

I am sorry if I talk like a professor that makes people sleep.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 06:41:27 PM »
I am sorry if I talk like a professor that makes people sleep.

Your professionalis m bore me sometimes.

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 11:59:55 AM »
 :'(
Your professionalis m bore me sometimes.

Lmao!!!  :2funny: :2funny:

If I do talk like an Old Hmong guy, then maybe I tapped too much in the Hmong language because according to the Chinese discrimination/racism, that's what they say about our boring and poetic language.

It's when Iron Man made fun of Thor in the MCU movies.

Advertisements