Advertisement

Author Topic: GUEST and USER  (Read 3177 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: GUEST and USER
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2021, 01:47:57 PM »
Sorry brother KV, this ain't the website it used to be. Just a bunch of old hanger-ons and lost souls of PH. Guilty of both.

Tbh you'd have better luck on other social media sites. Many of us come here to kill time, reminisce and just f around.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2021, 02:31:49 PM »
I joined in hopes of meeting new people outside of my inner circle. Here's my observation of PH...

PH could be a place to share real ideas and could be use to solve real issues plaguing our Hmong community. If not, at least we all can discuss it in a civil manner. But very few serious topics are ever discussed if any at all. It seems only when people are shamed or ridicule are people willing to contribute to any post. It's easy to hide behind a computer screen and blow BS, which is what most are choosing to do.
Just be yourself and feel free to contribute real ideas and issues on here.  You have folks that don't care for those but you also have folks that are open. 
Sorry brother KV, this ain't the website it used to be. Just a bunch of old hanger-ons and lost souls of PH. Guilty of both.

Tbh you'd have better luck on other social media sites. Many of us come here to kill time, reminisce and just f around.
I hope that's not true for most people. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2021, 02:45:01 PM »
Can't speak for everyone but I had an oooollllllllll ld user name. Can't reveal it because of enemies.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2021, 03:03:06 PM »
Can't speak for everyone but I had an oooollllllllll ld user name. Can't reveal it because of enemies.
I know people in PH agree to disagree a lot but I didn't know this place can create enemies as well.  Well, that's why this place need more love, compassion, a little ray of sunshine====>>> Visit the School Supplies thread. 

https://www.envolvehealth.com/news/the-benefits-of-helping-others--improve-your-health-through-good.html#:~:text=Create%20Motivation.,mental%20and%20physical%20health%20boost.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2021, 04:34:21 PM »
Just be yourself and feel free to contribute real ideas and issues on here.  You have folks that don't care for those but you also have folks that are open.  I hope that's not true for most people.

No worries, it is what it is.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2021, 09:58:15 AM »
You can say that again.

Once upon a time, this used to be a place where you could meet people and make friends. I made a few friends and eventually our paths diverged. However, the good times and laughs we had are still fond memories.

I literally LOLed at this. I wonder who you used to be now. You must have been a big troll.  :D ;D

I don't think people on here agree to disagree. They just disagree a lot, spam boards, and take over threads with their bickering. It's rather annoying, to be honest. That's just my two cents.

Drama, Sex, and conflict sales... it's true in our society and it's true in here.  When we're hit constantly with such things talking about family values, helping each other or coming together is boring and unappealing.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2021, 01:11:50 PM »
You can say that again.

Once upon a time, this used to be a place where you could meet people and make friends. I made a few friends and eventually our paths diverged. However, the good times and laughs we had are still fond memories.

I literally LOLed at this. I wonder who you used to be now. You must have been a big troll.  :D ;D

I don't think people on here agree to disagree. They just disagree a lot, spam boards, and take over threads with their bickering. It's rather annoying, to be honest. That's just my two cents.

I was here back when the chatroom was hopping; Andy (?) owned the site (dude from Australia) and all the users were college kids.

Beyond that  :-X

Oh, I hated Free and we'd posts cypher all the time.

And yes, met some folks, hung out a few times but that's all distant memories.

Never was I a troll  ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2021, 01:44:06 PM »
Lexicon, wow, that's loooooooooooon gggggggggggg time ago.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2021, 01:47:46 PM »
Lexicon, wow, that's loooooooooooon gggggggggggg time ago.

If you remember then you're in the same boat  ;D

But yeah, those were the days of our lives...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2021, 02:10:47 PM »
Still remembered my very first time here.  Was sent here by a chick that I met at the asian hmong night club in sac on thursday night.  As like getting close and freak dirty dancing was not enough, I had to go on here to get some more.   :2funny:

anyways, I was already a pro at what I was doing.  The first hour and you got me doing 100 posts an hour.  They were skeptic about me, in thinking that I'm just an old user name who took on a new user name cuz of my ease of roaming and trolling this place.  They started topic like  "Attention Duma, come into my kitchen"  and then they would asked me all of these questions that a newbie must go through to get initiated with the "clique" in here. 

Took them a long time just to believe that I'm not hmong.  Years later, I must confessed.  I am now hmong cuz what you are is what you eff.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2021, 02:11:52 PM »
If you remember then you're in the same boat  ;D

But yeah, those were the days of our lives...
You said "in the 2000 something" and yes, that's a loooooooooooog gggggggggggggg time ago ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2021, 02:14:15 PM »
Still remembered my very first time here.  Was sent here by a chick that I met at the asian hmong night club in sac on thursday night.  As like getting close and freak dirty dancing was not enough, I had to go on here to get some more.   :2funny:

anyways, I was already a pro at what I was doing.  The first hour and you got me doing 100 posts an hour.  They were skeptic about me, in thinking that I'm just an old user name who took on a new user name cuz of my ease of roaming and trolling this place.  They started topic like  "Attention Duma, come into my kitchen"  and then they would asked me all of these questions that a newbie must go through to get initiated with the "clique" in here. 

Took them a long time just to believe that I'm not hmong.  Years later, I must confessed.  I am now hmong cuz what you are is what you eff.   :2funny:

This!

Bruh, it must be an orientation or initiation thing.

I was subject to the same treatment my first time here. They were completely convinced I was using a "new" alias. Some people were legitimately paranoid in here.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2021, 02:15:32 PM »
You said "in the 2000 something" and yes, that's a loooooooooooog gggggggggggggg time ago ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:'( Time stops for no one.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2021, 02:18:50 PM »
I'm telling you.  I'm not out to fake the funk with anybody.  I'll tell you guys all of my screen names and depending on which president was at the time, you guys remembered that screen name. 

reference here   https://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,184427.0.html

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2021, 02:42:46 PM »
How far back can we look? I haven't tried in awhile.

Advertisements