Advertisement

Author Topic: Laotian and their murderous schemes!  (Read 43 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
Laotian and their murderous schemes!
« on: April 13, 2021, 02:48:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHKut8fAVM0

The United Hmong Vision is very close pursuing to get a Hmong country. Laotian are slaves to Chinese people since they owe a lot of money. I don't think Laotian can touch us once we get a country. Our next enemy will be China again since we made a doorway for Americans to come the backdoor to dig into Communist China. From there, North Vietnam will have to decide whether they join us or they join the Chinese. However, I know that Vietnamese will NEVER side with China because they have a beef with each other. As much they hate to join us because we are with the USA, South Vietnam might have a chance to come back and take over. I don't know, but the chances are quite coming. We know that Laos will fall eventually because of their tyranny. Once Laos becomes a puppet state under the Hmong, Mien, and other tribes who joined us from ancient times to now, Laotian will kill each other in their own house.

If Hmong wants a king, I say NO! I prefer a republic with a constitution. Our king is the constitution as to what America has done with theirs. It's not a person; it's a thing that binds all of us. It's so nigh to claim our homeland. Laos will be split in half since in their constitution, they failed to hide the "Hmong Land, no trespass!" I don't mind if Hmong land becomes a united republic of something with a name that can unite the Mien, Hmu, Hmong, Yi, and other tribes, like the tribes of Israel, we can count them in since we have one common enemy: China.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements