Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong traitors!  (Read 1302 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
Hmong traitors!
« on: April 13, 2021, 02:59:10 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqVYfC5ndk

They do remind me of Braveheart. I don't want to repeat the history of what the Scottish people did. We may the Scotts of Asia—figuratively; we have to stand for our rights to claim our land back. What is our land is OUR LAND! Our Mien/Yao brothers will not fight for this, but some will.

Remember that they wrote, "Hmong Land, No trespass," in their constitution in Laos. This is OUR land and THEY STOLE IT!

IF we do get a piece of land, we have to look at Singapore of how they run their business to get money. Also, we have to look at Japan, South Korea, and other nations to establish a well fine economy. Switzerland, a country that owns the World Bank, we have to put our money in that country in order to establish a strong economy. The reason why Switzerland is so rich is that they are a country of BANKS! General Vang Pao's money is stuck over there since the government owns it. If we make good friends with the USA, be prepared for China and another Chinese oppression against the Hmong people again. Because we just made a way for America to come to the back door for them to come.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +168
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong traitors!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 03:17:34 PM »
<<<< hmong commie right here
i snitch your ass to the viet cong and commie laos army
drove your butt over the mekong river

you betray the MOTHER LAND LAOS with the meeka for money
now you got no place to call home

God did not created man...man created god

Offline qeej

• PH Regular
  • a pair of husbands
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 03:24:25 PM »
This thread is confusing. I have no idea what's going on. What is America not giving you that you want your own country?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 04:01:04 PM »
This thread is confusing. I have no idea what's going on. What is America not giving you that you want your own country?

My uncle came to my house since he is in charge of the United Hmong Vision. He tells me that the next enemy, if Hmong has a country, is China. I am sharing this for you to check out his videos on what he talks about. He still talking right now in my house for a visit after he comes back from Switzerland. Again, he's our ambassador who we have left. I look up to him.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +141
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 08:35:15 AM »

:-X

Like this post: +1

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 07:54:13 AM »
nice to dream big, good to be positive, but it's better to be honest....Not everyone is going to make it to the NFL...or NBA..haha

Like this post: +1

Offline qeej

• PH Regular
  • a pair of husbands
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 07:00:03 PM »
My uncle came to my house since he is in charge of the United Hmong Vision. He tells me that the next enemy, if Hmong has a country, is China. I am sharing this for you to check out his videos on what he talks about. He still talking right now in my house for a visit after he comes back from Switzerland. Again, he's our ambassador who we have left. I look up to him.
I guess your uncle is a good role model for you but beware of propaganda masquerading as patriotism. Also, don't y'all worry about all the unexploded ordnance still left in Laos? What part of the country do y'all want to take back? I mean, last I read one-third of Laos is contaminated with unexploded ordnance left behind from the Vietnam War plus about 80 million cluster munitions. Personally, I'll get rid of bombs in the country before worrying about China.

Anyway, the US is my country and I like it here. Good luck.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 08:54:36 PM »
I guess your uncle is a good role model for you but beware of propaganda masquerading as patriotism. Also, don't y'all worry about all the unexploded ordnance still left in Laos? What part of the country do y'all want to take back? I mean, last I read one-third of Laos is contaminated with unexploded ordnance left behind from the Vietnam War plus about 80 million cluster munitions. Personally, I'll get rid of bombs in the country before worrying about China.

I worried both. Why not buy a drone to shoot it? It's cheap to build a remote toy car with a few TNT on its back.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 09:45:10 PM »

What makes you THOUGHT this white men's Country is yours?   ???

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 09:46:05 PM »
I worried both. Why not buy a drone to shoot it? It's cheap to build a remote toy car with a few TNT on its back.

I be more worried about converting the primitive Hmong mindset to an updated ones instead.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 09:48:07 PM by Meestahh_Prince »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 11:51:47 PM »
I be more worried about converting the primitive Hmong mindset to an updated ones instead.

Then we do what the founding fathers have done in America. Pushed them away and ignore them. If we are here to be a republic than a monarch, we cannot repeat what GVP has done!

If this ends up ugly, like the cesspool of the Last Samurai, we need a George Washington to put his foot down to settle the issue that we are Hmong, not people of culture in some tourist or in some extinct museum. If they rebel, don't expect a nation to be perfect.

I mean, you can look at Shay's Rebellion and Bacon's Rebellion. They are one of the first to happen. We are a constitution republic, not a monarch republic! Therefore, NO MONARCHS! If we are to compete against communist China to be our next enemy after Laos, this will turn out to look like North Korea and South Korea. Taiwan will have to end up to be our only Asian ally to defend themselves. The next negotiation that will be Vietnam to yield to us or else, the Chinese will do something bad with deep yogurt against them. The best way is to yield to us and be an ally if we are here to fight ONE COMMON AND ANCIENT ENEMY...is China. For 5000 years of persecution, Hmong has had enough of trash talk coming from the Hans. Vietnam will have NO choice but to yield and ally with us if they want to have a sovereign country of their own for another day to live.

Mien will have to have equal rights with us because of stupid China and Communist Laos. Now Laos will be China's lap dog, owing a lot of money to China or else, they will lose their sovereignty. I hate to get sandwich from both sides, but if USA really wants to push the backyard door, they cannot go AWOL on us. Because the last time, they went AWOL and AFK the match!

We have to give America some routes to break into China since information worths more than money. We got to do what Miguel Felix has done between the CIA.

Breaking into China is gold and protection. Next, we need to vouch for allied nations around Asia. If we are here to tire out the Chinese, then we have to fight. Laos will not be a threat to us anymore since their sovereignty will be at its lost. The world has seen enough about Laos and they will meet a Nebuchadnezzar, which is China. They will tare them apart, limb from limb! Keep praying to God to stay humble if we are considered ourselves as Chiyou's children. Mien, Hmu, Hmong, and other Chiyou's children who are countryless, they will have it with us. We have to copy exactly like the tribes of Israel to be one as family. The name of the nation will have to represent those tribes. If they sign too late of our declaration, then it's their fault for not joining us. Therefore, for those other Chiyou's descendant who aren't interested of being with us, will be left out. I agree to this. How about you?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 12:06:33 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2021, 12:18:23 AM »
No Hmong traitors or any stupid Hmong commies! Shoot them down if have to. No uneducated Hmong people in leadership or politics since by USA history, I agree of what they say. If history is racist to these artard Hmong people, then we have no choice but to do the George Washington. We have to put a foot up their booty if to tell them that we are Chiyou's people. No culture allow since I watched Shin Godzilla and the way how Japan run in office, is the same exact problem of how Hmong people are. No stupid culture allow. What is more important is progress than culture. This is why the samurai went extinct as the same as to the Yeoman Farmers in America. Yeoman Farmers went extinct! It's no different than of how jobs are being replaced by robots. Therefore, what we need is progress, not stupid Hmong culture. Because I got a few Hmong friends who dropped out of college for their stupid Hmong culture at the third semester. They got better grades than everyone, but they choose their culture than education. Riiiiiight...

We cannot repeat history! To progress is to lose something since their is a price.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2021, 12:19:14 AM »
nice to dream big, good to be positive, but it's better to be honest....Not everyone is going to make it to the NFL...or NBA..haha

At least you died trying. I understand the fear of the story of the Death of the Salesman. Broken dreams are real and I have seen it.

They're not failures; they're crazy.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 12:21:25 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2021, 03:08:42 PM »
If Hmon country exists right now, there is no doubt in my mind it would be the most corrupt and toxic country...lols Our White Allies will probably have to clean up all the mess...the president and top Military officials and law enforcement will be white...haha so the honest truth is, Hmong people will fail misarably having their own and running and operating their country. How am I so sure, because I know what many don't know...haha

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2021, 10:00:11 PM »
If Hmon country exists right now, there is no doubt in my mind it would be the most corrupt and toxic country...lols Our White Allies will probably have to clean up all the mess...the president and top Military officials and law enforcement will be white...haha so the honest truth is, Hmong people will fail misarably having their own and running and operating their country. How am I so sure, because I know what many don't know...haha

Then we cast out those corrupt people like how the founding fathers in America have done. We are talking about having a home, not money with power. If Hmong people wants a monarch, majority of the Yankee Hmong people will have to go to war or to debate against Hmong people in Thailand, Laos, China, and Vietnam. Monarchy will NEVER happen! Why? Have we not learned in human history about how the Han Dynasty fell? Because of corruption! THE END! I don't want to look butt-ugly like them.

We cannot repeat 1 Samuel 8. That's a BIG NO!

Do we want Laos to say more trash about us if there is an aftermath when we have a country? I don't want them to say anything about our business. We Hmong Yankees will have no choice but to put a foot up against Hmong people who are for monarchy. Just look at King Louis the 14th.

This is why I am a conservative.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 10:03:41 PM by TheAfterLife »

Advertisements