Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong traitors!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong traitors!
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2021, 01:03:11 AM »
besides there is no country up for sale right now...so don't waste any more hope on "hmong country"...you'll thank me later...haha

No wonder why Brenda Song doesn't want to help Hmong people. I can see why Lee Moua and his Facebook page who hates the Vang Bros out of jealousy is because they expect the white man to care for their story. Ha! It will never happen on this cruel world. Hmong people, why are you spineless like those Han Chinese people?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +74
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2021, 01:40:35 AM »
damn dog you hella insecure yo...stop giving a fuke what or how other view Hmong people...i'm proud to see my Hmiggas advance in life but only insecure people feel entitled and think they owe back to the hmong people...they don't worry bout you, soworry bout yourself and do something good for yourself in life...it would be nice if people care but people are not obligated to care and you can't blame em..it's every one for themselves when push comes to shove so only worry bout yourself and closest ones...haha giving you a very valuable life lesson here...thank me later...lols

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2021, 01:57:27 AM »
damn dog you hella insecure yo...stop giving a fuke what or how other view Hmong people...i'm proud to see my Hmiggas advance in life but only insecure people feel entitled and think they owe back to the hmong people...they don't worry bout you, soworry bout yourself and do something good for yourself in life...it would be nice if people care but people are not obligated to care and you can't blame em..it's every one for themselves when push comes to shove so only worry bout yourself and closest ones...haha giving you a very valuable life lesson here...thank me later...lols

You haven't answered my previous question before. If you're dad is a quitter, do you follow his fawked up footsteps?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2021, 02:02:39 AM »

Not in this cruel world. The Asian philosophy is this: "Why are you on top and not me?"

When Vang Bros has tried to help Hmong people, nobody came. On that day, they took off as they rather help other Asian communities than Hmong people because they wait until the last minute. Moua Lee didn't want to help them, not even the Hmong film makers. I mean, if you read about the Little Red Hen, the Hen eats the entire cake by herself while the lazy dog, lazy cat, and the lazy duck gets to see the Hen eats the cake whole in their naked eyes. Have this not teach Hmong people about the great opportunities that comes and goes?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 02:05:21 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2021, 02:13:46 AM »

You sound like my spineless mother who complains about her failure for being bullied. Just because you're educated doesn't mean the world will ever care about your toxic bragging of how much degrees you have. Because in the end, you give your neck to them as a spineless educated person who will be a failure in life. A doctor who is a loser is a loser because of his or her spineless life.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 01:33:30 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2021, 02:42:47 AM »
Not in this cruel world. The Asian philosophy is this: "Why are you on top and not me?"

When Vang Bros has tried to help Hmong people, nobody came. On that day, they took off as they rather help other Asian communities than Hmong people because they wait until the last minute. Moua Lee didn't want to help them, not even the Hmong film makers. I mean, if you read about the Little Red Hen, the Hen eats the entire cake by herself while the lazy dog, lazy cat, and the lazy duck gets to see the Hen eats the cake whole in their naked eyes. Have this not teach Hmong people about the great opportunities that comes and goes?

yo, this is why you need to stop giving a fuke n worry bout yoursef..nobod y really owes your anything in life...this is why i ride solo...i can't fake shit up like most people can...haha i only keep real friends and legit people around...lols which is only one or two people, besides family..haha now days, you see someone stranded on the road at night...you don'tknow if that person is good or bad...but you still play it safe by presuming it's not worth the chance..its a cruel world and good people are forced to be cruel just to be on the safe side...haha

this isn't no 50-60's no more...when stopping to help a stranger fix a flat tire on the road and two people becomes friends for life because of it...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2021, 02:47:24 AM »
You sound like my spineless mother who complains about her failure for being bullied. Just because you're educated doesn't mean the world will ever care about your toxic bragging of how much degrees you have. Because in the end, you give your neck to them as a spineless educated person who will beva failure in life. A doctor who is a loser is a loser because of his or her spineless life.

bro man yo, bro? i ain't got no college education..i just work hard and hustle hard...damn homes, do something nice for your old lady this weekend man yo...why you ain't standing up for her..why you give your neck to those who bully the very woman who gave birth to you..damn man yo...go get yourself something nice to eat tomorrow, you sound miserable as hell...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2021, 05:00:23 PM »
lols yo man...i've been typing half drunk lately n shizzos yo..hope yo mofos dont take nothing from me to da bones..haha.th e sky kings have its own ways or working things out..hmong folks will be okay folks...no worries..no country, no problem..the sky king is on our side..haha

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2021, 12:50:00 AM »
bro man yo, bro? i ain't got no college education..i just work hard and hustle hard...damn homes, do something nice for your old lady this weekend man yo...why you ain't standing up for her..why you give your neck to those who bully the very woman who gave birth to you..damn man yo...go get yourself something nice to eat tomorrow, you sound miserable as hell...haha

That's my mother. She gives her neck to her in-laws to ridicule her when we told her not to go there. She didn't listen and went straight forward before coming back crying. We warned her three times in a life time. They got no education and used OUR money like a stinky rude Chinese person. My ma has education, but she gives her necks to them.

That is why I am seeing Hmong people as this. They give their necks to their enemies, no matter how smart you are, you're not a wolf. Smart educated sheep gets eaten whole by a dumbass who's dumber than a doorknob. Sheep don't last long until they realized that their life has been robbed. By that, failure is what lies ahead. We warned her, but she say, "but they are family too." My answer to her, "do they love you?" Right then and there, she blows up on me in cherry red. This is why I let her to get bullied until she understands that I am right. I don't want to look like an assshole who's always right, but she does it too much to the point, she balls in tears of how she gets bullied. My grandmother biches at my educated ma for being too damn nice. That's why we get robbed because of her–being robbed from glory. My brothers are in control while she's start to claim that we don't love her when we do. We just don't want her to make friends with the wrong ones. She only has 1 best friend while the world hates my mother for being the most kind as she let herself to be a victim. Basically, she continues to be Cinderella when we told her not to. I cannot help her and I see Hmong people are JUST LIKE HER! Do we kiss the Laotian's butt? Yes we do! We do it so hard that extinction has come by. You do sound like a quitter who doesn't even try; you sound like Crank from Robots, the movie. You quit because of the fear of failure. That makes sense.

I rather fail and try than not to try at all and get the title as quitter. My family are well educated. The only problem that my family has is that they are sheep! My older brother just grew a spine a few days ago, which breaks my mother's heart because he has become a wolf than a sheep like her. She wants all of our family to be a sheep when I decided not to. Hmong people are sheep and we have very little people who are a wolf that will protect the sheep. Hmong people will rather dump their champion and head home to their miserable lives. By the time you get old, you will realized how much of a failure you are when my mother just realized this 2 months ago. She has no spine and people use her up until she becomes a raisin. Blabbering sheep don't live long. Because watching the Godfather, the movie, is a GOOOOOD example for all of us to watch. It's either we are Freddo, or we are Sonny who blabs his brains out.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 12:58:57 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2021, 01:09:38 AM »
lols yo man...i've been typing half drunk lately n shizzos yo..hope yo mofos dont take nothing from me to da bones..haha.th e sky kings have its own ways or working things out..hmong folks will be okay folks...no worries..no country, no problem..the sky king is on our side..haha

No offense, but if you're that, why are you even hear to bother? Did you know that the educated people continues to bully the likes of your personality? By history, they do this ever since the dawn of monarchy. The educated are the high social status in Europe in the medieval times while the east are the warriors. Merchants on the west are in power of the social status while the merchants in the east are considered to be worst than peasants. Asian philosophy are backwards. Even the Chinese movies can be compared to Hmong movies since Hmong people refuse to challenge a white man in Hollywood. Lee Moua and his film crew will NEVER and EVER be in Hollywood because they refuse to look at the film industry in America. They rather make movies for Hmong people when we as ourselves don't have a country. Yet, Hmong people has ssooooooo much time to fool around, waste money, be more of a fawk up, and get trash talk by other Asian ethnic group; yet, Hmong sits idle by, soaking those provocative words to suck it up.

It's no wonder why the founding fathers of America will never let the kind of your people who are hard drinkers to be in politics. Drunkers are no different than the screw up brothers of Joshua in the Bible. It's no wonder why fawk ups get bullied in the end, soaking it hard to give in. Am I right about you, my dear poor friend? If you don't like this, there is a way and that way is to change yourself and champion someone in our community. I champion Doua Moua. At least he's trying.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2021, 01:43:23 AM »
yo, this is why you need to stop giving a fuke n worry bout yoursef..nobod y really owes your anything in life...this is why i ride solo...i can't fake shit up like most people can...haha i only keep real friends and legit people around...lols which is only one or two people, besides family..haha now days, you see someone stranded on the road at night...you don'tknow if that person is good or bad...but you still play it safe by presuming it's not worth the chance..its a cruel world and good people are forced to be cruel just to be on the safe side...haha

this isn't no 50-60's no more...when stopping to help a stranger fix a flat tire on the road and two people becomes friends for life because of it...lols

No wonder why! You only look for the friends that you want, not what you need. I need friends who are a need to ME! If you're not a need and you're just a want, then I will put you as a secondary than than my primary instead. If you call me to drink, I will deny you. I will only want a friend when I ask for one, which will be rare. I only need a friend when they benefit for the both of us. If shiet doesn't benefit for the both of us to be happy, I trash them. Why will I waste my time who is a trash? People who are considered to be a need are those who makes money, help the poor, AND they are kind. If they are not all three, I trash them! I don't give money to the poor; I give them the tools of how not to be poor. The conservatives of how they believe is to eliminate poverty to teach people of how not to be poor. However, teaching won't do no good because they like being a fawk up. So why will I help a fawk up? Am I too damn harsh? Quite so! Life isn't fair for all of us. The meaning of being bullied by a thing that isn't alive,  like life, is the worst enemy you cannot kill or defeat. What you can do is to get smarter. Financial education is key for a need while academic education is a want.

Hmong people rather choose to be a slave than to be masters of their own. You rather eat shiet than make others to eat your shiet—literally.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 02:43:46 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2021, 02:05:16 AM »

I'm not insecure bruh; I'm straight up selfish. You don't know me and what you have are assumptions. If you haven't read about my testimony, then you don't really know me. You can say that I am an educated jackaasss that is a trash because I get that a lot—to be honest. I do regret it because when you're too damn selfish, you lose friends. Education is what made me go insane...just like my father who got none on his side. It's the ego that kills the friendship. You can compare me to those smart Korean or Japanese asssholes who gets good grades to bully others. My first victim is my own mother. As spineless as she is, before I changed myself from knowing the fact of how a monster I am, I tell you of my own desire that drove me mad. I hunger for money, glory, and education. Do I care for those who hates education and money? Nope! I purposely bully them. From school, I live as a stranger because nobody fit in my taste of the need that I seek for. I did plan to runaway from my family, not telling or sharing that I got a degree. Because excluding them from me is what I wanted. If I am to get rich right now, I think I will dump them into the streets. That is how bad I am until my mother punishes me as she catches my closet. I am that monster—the monster who seeks glory to hurt others.

I now regret this because she didn't let me go to school as she oppressed me for being a jerk to her and the family. She oppressed me so much that I ended up of not having a job. If I did, I get beat up by her and the entire family. For so long, I pay my debt back to her. I cannot go to school back then because of how an assss I am to her. My reason why I did that: "to be an abuse with mentality."

Education is my only drive. The next thing is money so that I can oppress family for not having a house, a place to stay, and force them to live in the jungle as plan. Little did I know, I behave just like my horrible cousin who did that to her own brothers from my dad side. They are oppressive when it comes to glory, money, and education. By knowing this from my mother who set me straight, I learned not to be an ugly mofo! Just because you do good in school, that doesn't mean you graduate to be an assshole and a monster. If you are, you're good as trash. If you're rich, the double trash and burn his empire to the ground.

You can say this to me, "you do behave like those crazy rich tyrants in Hmong history."

That is a yes. The Vang Clan history runs like this. Why did you think San Miao states fell apart? Because Vang clan are like this. We kill other Vangs for power and money. My mother wants me to reflect on this shiet. I do have a good ma, but the only thing about her is that I don't like how spineless she is. She's too nice to the point, she let's other people to abuse her. That's why she is a failure in life because if she is a wolf, we will never be this poor in the 90s. Education is good, but financial education is better. Now, we got money as my two older brothers control her. Do you want a mother who gives out too much money to a stranger when it's your money? She lies to us that she needs money when the truth is that she gives money to her enemies who she thinks they will respect her one day. Riiiiight...

This is why my grandmother biches at her for being too damn nice.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 02:38:53 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2021, 09:28:50 PM »
brooo, you okayy man?

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2021, 09:39:45 PM »
dude? life's too short to hold grudges, remember those who done yu wrong, but leave them in the dust and surround yourself with positive and happy energy..

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2021, 02:24:46 PM »
brooo, you okayy man?

I am okay. You just sound like the people who I mentioned.

Advertisements