Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong traitors!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong traitors!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2021, 04:54:15 PM »
I thought China is  our motherland and we migrated to Laos from China.  How can we say Laos is our homeland/country?  The group hoping to establish a Hmong country in Laos is stuck in the past.  I have a close relative very involved with this matter - he goes to Switzerland to the United Nation to testify etc.. In my mind, people involved in this reminds me of a "cult."

We are a people without a country & USA is the most logical place to build a home/county since we all have rights to this land.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2021, 04:59:57 PM »
I thought China is  our motherland and we migrated to Laos from China.  How can we say Laos is our homeland/country?  The group hoping to establish a Hmong country in Laos is stuck in the past.  I have a close relative very involved with this matter - he goes to Switzerland to the United Nation to testify etc.. In my mind, people involved in this reminds me of a "cult."

We are a people without a country & USA is the most logical place to build a home/county since we all have rights to this land.

Well, we found out that Laos put that in their constitution. That small piece is OURS!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2021, 05:08:23 PM »
Well, we found out that Laos put that in their constitution. That small piece is OURS!
How can it be ours when Laos the country belongs to the people of Laos before we immigrated there.  Was there a war and we won, took that land away from Laos and the Lao's gov't legally declared that piece "Hmong land" and after the Vietnam war, they took that back?  If that land is Hmong land/country, how come no Hmong gov't of any sort ever existed/created, no Hmong people rushing to establish the Hmong country but spread out as if no such thing existed..

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2021, 09:06:08 PM »
How can it be ours when Laos the country belongs to the people of Laos before we immigrated there.

Who's fault is it that wrote, "Hmong land, no trespass?"

Because they wrote that; therefore, if you sign your signature and a paper that you didn't read carefully, it's nobody's fault except them. Now, we are taking it. Why are you defending someone who does bad businesses? In money talk, if you sign a deal that you didn't read carefully, then you fawked up. Too bad!

The United Hmong Vision will take it as we will sue them since the Laotian's constitution says that! It's ours and will be ours for the taking. Do you want more genocide my friend? Who's fault is it that wrote that? Is it us or them? Dude, why support a nooob at a Monopoly game who chooses to play horrible?

France has seen it. Why can't we?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 08:25:40 AM »
This fight for a Hmong country has been going on forever and will continue to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnn nnnngggggggggg gggg legal fight.  But you know what, China is the real owner of Laos now so not sure if China will allow such things to happen. 

There so many Hmong group fighting for a Hmong country I lost count but the United Hmong Vision, hope they are helping the Hmong brother and sisters still in the jungle today===> giving those people false hope in the Hmong country, my humble opinion.

I have very close people involved so it's personal for me and to me they're nothing more than a "cult."  Members are elderly folks who seem like most of them are on SSI or disability....

In my opinion, if Hmong wants to build a Hmong country, the USA is the place to do it.  All of us have equal right/access to this country because most of us have humble beginnings- we're either refugees or immigrants (except the Native Americans).  Reality- one group can't say they have more right than another....

For the $$ spend to funds the never will see Hmong country in Laos, why not invest in land in the USA and let's all go built this Hmong country right here...

But I admire you for standing up for the Hmong United Vision and their cause- not many young folks will do that but careful not to let it drag you down like people I know spend decades fighting for a loss cause..... that's my humble opinion.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2021, 10:49:10 PM »
Then we do what the founding fathers have done in America. Pushed them away and ignore them. If we are here to be a republic than a monarch, we cannot repeat what GVP has done!

If this ends up ugly, like the cesspool of the Last Samurai, we need a George Washington to put his foot down to settle the issue that we are Hmong, not people of culture in some tourist or in some extinct museum. If they rebel, don't expect a nation to be perfect.

I mean, you can look at Shay's Rebellion and Bacon's Rebellion. They are one of the first to happen. We are a constitution republic, not a monarch republic! Therefore, NO MONARCHS! If we are to compete against communist China to be our next enemy after Laos, this will turn out to look like North Korea and South Korea. Taiwan will have to end up to be our only Asian ally to defend themselves. The next negotiation that will be Vietnam to yield to us or else, the Chinese will do something bad with deep yogurt against them. The best way is to yield to us and be an ally if we are here to fight ONE COMMON AND ANCIENT ENEMY...is China. For 5000 years of persecution, Hmong has had enough of trash talk coming from the Hans. Vietnam will have NO choice but to yield and ally with us if they want to have a sovereign country of their own for another day to live.

Mien will have to have equal rights with us because of stupid China and Communist Laos. Now Laos will be China's lap dog, owing a lot of money to China or else, they will lose their sovereignty. I hate to get sandwich from both sides, but if USA really wants to push the backyard door, they cannot go AWOL on us. Because the last time, they went AWOL and AFK the match!

We have to give America some routes to break into China since information worths more than money. We got to do what Miguel Felix has done between the CIA.

Breaking into China is gold and protection. Next, we need to vouch for allied nations around Asia. If we are here to tire out the Chinese, then we have to fight. Laos will not be a threat to us anymore since their sovereignty will be at its lost. The world has seen enough about Laos and they will meet a Nebuchadnezzar, which is China. They will tare them apart, limb from limb! Keep praying to God to stay humble if we are considered ourselves as Chiyou's children. Mien, Hmu, Hmong, and other Chiyou's children who are countryless, they will have it with us. We have to copy exactly like the tribes of Israel to be one as family. The name of the nation will have to represent those tribes. If they sign too late of our declaration, then it's their fault for not joining us. Therefore, for those other Chiyou's descendant who aren't interested of being with us, will be left out. I agree to this. How about you?

Even Hmong women themselves are sick and tire of Hmong men, leave it alone Han Chinese looking down upon Hmong people. Who would respect a bunch of dudes who can't paves a life for their own people and likes to freeload of the White men and their Country? Look at all these comments here, same shit every time this topic surface, no one.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2021, 10:55:11 PM »
If Hmon country exists right now, there is no doubt in my mind it would be the most corrupt and toxic country...lols Our White Allies will probably have to clean up all the mess...the president and top Military officials and law enforcement will be white...haha so the honest truth is, Hmong people will fail misarably having their own and running and operating their country. How am I so sure, because I know what many don't know...haha

Ever heard of Long Cheng? Even in China Province governed by Hmong from China are doing prosperity well...So yea what you knew isn't unique. Typical detrimental toxic belief found among majority of Hmong people.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2021, 11:06:50 PM »

Stuck in the past...that's a phrase used by people with Country to pin and brainwash someone like you down.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +74
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2021, 12:31:26 AM »
Ever heard of Long Cheng? Even in China Province governed by Hmong from China are doing prosperity well...So yea what you knew isn't unique. Typical detrimental toxic belief found among majority of Hmong people.

the Hmong just plain suck ass and that's my final answer..lols

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2021, 12:47:36 AM »
Gentlemen, we don't need to talk trash about our horrible ancestors now. We cannot fix the past. To unite Hmong, we have to do what the founding fathers did in USA. We cannot allow backstabbing traitors at all with the gluttony and lust of greed. Greed is what destroyed the Han Dynasty who lied and fake promises against the Hmong people. As much I am afraid of China, trembling after knowing Laos will be defeated, we need allies once we get that land. Just give the United Hmong Vision full support so that the tribes of the Hmong people to be united. We have to pull in whoever is educated in certain roles. To find a Hmong general in military service, we have to find who can fit in. As for the rich Hmong people who are millionaires, we need their help too. The money is the body, the head is the senator, mayor's, or any politician candidate, this will help indeed. What we need now is the skeleton and that is our people to stand against extinction. Do you want to be extinct? I am proud to be Hmong as the first tribe of China; however, we need to stand and face against extinction of a culture that is dying. I don't want the first language of China to go extinct since we are the founding fathers of iron of the Chu Dynasty. The past is the past. We have to look forward and cannot be dependent on USA like some sore loser. I understand that the white Americans will be very pleased if we give them the route to China as we are the ONLY doorway to stop communism. I understand that it's all talk because we Asians in general will never help each other because of tribalism and personal interests. Have we not learned our mistakes? Who gives a DAMNED about personal interest. I care for my people to AT LEAST to have a home and my uncle is doing the best he can. He gets very angry when Hmong people only focus on their personal gains and never for the people. If we are to become a republic, the people matters more. We cannot go back to monarchy because it doesn't work. Do you want Hmong people to end up like Thailand and their corrupted king? Did you know that he's the only richest man on the planet; yet, his people are soooo poor? I hate to see Hmong people to end up like that since I don't want them to. A republic is what matters to unite. I understand there will be some Hmong Rebellions on the way, but I don't expect to stop it. Hmong land first; China will be next to tremble and worried. It will be like North Korea and South Korea. I am more afraid of Chinese people and its allies. Vietnam will have to choose between China or us. If they choose China, then we really need help. If they choose us for now to go against China, then we might have the upper hand. A home is what I worried more. The later ones, we'll have to deal with them in the future. Laos is only killing us because of communist China. Well, screw them!!! They played dirty and got out safely while Laos takes the blame for killing Hmong people and not them. China is behind the killings against Hmong people today. It's no wonder why Laos owes China.

Please, do support the United Hmong Vision. My uncle is the last one to stand for Hmong people. He is our Benjamin Franklin dude. If he's gone, will stand to represent us? It's now or never.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2021, 08:38:10 AM »
You have your uncle I have one similar in my close family...same mentality and the fight for a Hmong country has been going for decades,close to 3 decades now (at least) and yet NO PROGRESS of any kind in all these years.  Again, it's a Hmong cult nothing more, my strong opinion.  To this day, I still pray that person will leave this cult.  I see the devastation on families for joining such a cult....it's to the point their world revolves around the cult activities where even parents, children, are NOT important anymore, even the person's health and well being is NOT important anymore....  I hope you don't become like that close family member of mine.  This is 2021 and we need to come back down to reality.

BUT, one positive about your passion and I'm assuming you are waayyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy younger than me, is you will be one of those young folks who will keep our cultures alive, which is a good thing.

The way I see it, Laos and Vietnam already belong to China.  If you visit Laos today, you will see Chinese business and presence all over the place and it's only going to get worse.  Laos will be another Zambia...where the Zambians citizens are not treated as well as the Chinese in their own country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0RGa99W0M&ab_channel=FRANCE24English

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 09:00:36 AM by Dok_Champa »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2021, 10:43:37 AM »
You have your uncle I have one similar in my close family...same mentality and the fight for a Hmong country has been going for decades,close to 3 decades now (at least) and yet NO PROGRESS of any kind in all these years.  Again, it's a Hmong cult nothing more, my strong opinion.  To this day, I still pray that person will leave this cult.  I see the devastation on families for joining such a cult....it's to the point their world revolves around the cult activities where even parents, children, are NOT important anymore, even the person's health and well being is NOT important anymore....  I hope you don't become like that close family member of mine.  This is 2021 and we need to come back down to reality.

BUT, one positive about your passion and I'm assuming you are waayyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy younger than me, is you will be one of those young folks who will keep our cultures alive, which is a good thing.

The way I see it, Laos and Vietnam already belong to China.  If you visit Laos today, you will see Chinese business and presence all over the place and it's only going to get worse.  Laos will be another Zambia...where the Zambians citizens are not treated as well as the Chinese in their own country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0RGa99W0M&ab_channel=FRANCE24English

I understand your feelings. Do you even bother to question about the mass murder to continue?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2021, 10:52:08 AM »
I understand your feelings. Do you even bother to question about the mass murder to continue?
enlighten me on this so I know what mass murder you are referring....

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2021, 10:41:17 PM »
enlighten me on this so I know what mass murder you are referring....

https://youtu.be/TzqSQSfdlmw

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2021, 08:44:48 AM »
Yes, I'm aware of Hmong people still living in the Jungle of Laos today and being hunted down like animals.  Many of them are 2nd & 3rd generations, never eaten rice except what they found in nature, home is always temporary... I know about them.  AND this is also why I said people in the US should not brainwash them into thinking there's going to be a "HMONG COUNTRY" and for them to continue picking arm...and be labelled as "terrorist/insurgents."

Surrendering might not be a good options but how come they are not trekking to Thailand for safety...

Once in Thailand, w/ the attention of the international community, maybe they will have a chance...

Advertisements