Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong traitors!  (Read 1897 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong traitors!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2021, 01:38:55 PM »
Yes, I'm aware of Hmong people still living in the Jungle of Laos today and being hunted down like animals.  Many of them are 2nd & 3rd generations, never eaten rice except what they found in nature, home is always temporary... I know about them.  AND this is also why I said people in the US should not brainwash them into thinking there's going to be a "HMONG COUNTRY" and for them to continue picking arm...and be labelled as "terrorist/insurgents."

Surrendering might not be a good options but how come they are not trekking to Thailand for safety...

Once in Thailand, w/ the attention of the international community, maybe they will have a chance...

NO! Once in Thailand, the Thai king deports you back because he hates Hmong people.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +163
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 03:25:54 PM »
If Hmong people invest their energy into saving the Hmong in the Jungle as they invest in a HMONG Country, perhaps they would be saved already.  But no, instead of saving them, they were brainwashed into fighting for a lost cause...all these decades...  They could have been saved so many times.

If you want to be passionate, focus on that(saving the Hmong in the Jungle), not the lost cause (Hmong Country).

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2021, 12:10:51 PM »
If Hmong people invest their energy into saving the Hmong in the Jungle as they invest in a HMONG Country, perhaps they would be saved already.  But no, instead of saving them, they were brainwashed into fighting for a lost cause...all these decades...  They could have been saved so many times.

If you want to be passionate, focus on that(saving the Hmong in the Jungle), not the lost cause (Hmong Country).

No, not true. They got brainwashed by GVP when he stole their money. If we lose the case, at least I am not a quitter. Are you a quitter in life?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +163
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2021, 10:30:04 AM »
No, not true. They got brainwashed by GVP when he stole their money. If we lose the case, at least I am not a quitter. Are you a quitter in life?
They should know better than but to brainwashed another into the same lies it's unacceptable.  I will support if the cause is a just cause like  rescue efforts but in these decades, no such thing. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2021, 10:38:36 PM »
the Hmong just plain suck ass and that's my final answer..lols

Any race would preferred their own Country except Hmong, so you’re not wrong Hmong people do suck ass...and stup!d too.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2021, 01:37:16 AM »

Any race would preferred their own Country except Hmong, so you’re not wrong Hmong people do suck ass...and stup!d too.

Hmong should be happy we don't got no country..havin g a country means more corruptions and more sacrifices. you see on t.v, all these beautiful countries and their people....but you don't see the dark side...haha people with a country under their people's name comitt suicide more than any race that have no country under their people's name...Imagine the shame, embarassment, and corruption of a Hmong country and you will never call me stupid again, you understand? haha

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2021, 08:30:28 AM »
Hmong should be happy we don't got no country..havin g a country means more corruptions and more sacrifices. you see on t.v, all these beautiful countries and their people....but you don't see the dark side...haha people with a country under their people's name comitt suicide more than any race that have no country under their people's name...Imagine the shame, embarassment, and corruption of a Hmong country and you will never call me stupid again, you understand? haha

I wasn’t pointing finger but hey if ‘stup!d’ hit your G-spot then whatever triggers you.  :2funny:

Do I understand you? No, your  :idiot2: logic only makes sense to a ...🪳 ...unwanted toxic pests like roaches cause it prefers to live under your roof rather than having its own place and share your(Hmongs) thought and you’d be wondering why wherever Hmong people are well known they’re being hated on the most cause everyone hates roaches. Do you understand?

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2021, 09:33:40 AM »
I wasn’t pointing finger but hey if ‘stup!d’ hit your G-spot then whatever triggers you.  :2funny:

Do I understand you? No, your  :idiot2: logic only makes sense to a ...🪳 ...unwanted toxic pests like roaches cause it prefers to live under your roof rather than having its own place and share your(Hmongs) thought and you’d be wondering why wherever Hmong people are well known they’re being hated on the most cause everyone hates roaches. Do you understand?

I'm happy and smiling...I'm having a good day....worry about yourself...lif e is too short...in the end only the strong survive..go get Hmong a country and prove me wrong...hahaha :2funny:

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2021, 10:50:43 AM »
at this moment the Hmong are better off assimilating and blend in with other Asians..our women are in high demand to men of other race. our good men refuse to step up and lead, but then this isn't the founding father days where people look up to a leader..everyo ne got their own mind set on things. in the future the Hmong will be no more...just like many lost civilizations from the deep histories...ha haha so I say it, and say it again. worry bout yourself and how to make it through life. we have no choice...the aliens makes all the shots here...and they know the Hmong are not built for structure and integrity...no human race is perfect but the Hmong are beyond repair-even for the Aliens..one Alien must of said to another, who the fuke created these people..so now our women are going out of race and our bloodlines will demise slowly...sorry folks...but this is what will happen to the Hmong...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2021, 10:53:22 AM »
besides there is no country up for sale right now...so don't waste any more hope on "hmong country"...you'll thank me later...haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2021, 04:33:15 PM »
hmiggas can't even run a non-profit organization or operate a church successfully without fighting over money and other dramas...the hell been feeding you to think Hmigga can run a successful country..haha lols man yo the native Americans have a better chance of reclaiming America...Nati ve Americans got the Sky spirits on their side...haha

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2021, 12:44:36 AM »

So you give your neck to the enemies? Just because you get straight A plus in school, that doesn't mean a smart asss can be a failure. I've seen straight A students are failures in life because they are spineless. They get used up like a whore before they get thrown away.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2021, 12:46:30 AM »

Not just Hmong people, but Asian in general. We can't even unite ourselves in America while Hollywood continues to destroy Asian Americans. We are no better than a sheep who gives their necks to the wolves.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2021, 12:54:33 AM »
I'm happy and smiling...I'm having a good day....worry about yourself...lif e is too short...in the end only the strong survive..go get Hmong a country and prove me wrong...hahaha :2funny:

That's what the Vang Bros did when they made their movie. They proved it and nobody supported them. They call everyone to join their movie and nobody came. If you're Noah and you tell everyone to come into the boat, no one will come. The Vang Bros in Hollywood did that like how Noah did. They came and the people didn't nobody come. As the door closed, the opportunity is gone. It's the end for Hmong people because you said, "Prove me about Hmong land and I will help you." IT'S TOO LATE! They took off when they shouted for everyone to come. This is the good reason why Hmong people fails to catch the opportunity of chance. Hmong people are quitters in life because either they are lazy or selfish. Am I not right? I am quite harsh on Hmong people because we as in general don't give a damn about great opportunities. Because opportunities offends and insult Asian people, which reminds me of my rude father who slams the door 3 times on a white guy who is just advertising kindly to him. Hmong Karens hate advertisements because it's not money in their blunt and raw eyes. It's no wonder why Hmong people still likes to kiss the Han's sweet aassss of this day.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 12:57:55 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2021, 01:00:37 AM »
at this moment the Hmong are better off assimilating and blend in with other Asians..our women are in high demand to men of other race. our good men refuse to step up and lead, but then this isn't the founding father days where people look up to a leader..everyo ne got their own mind set on things. in the future the Hmong will be no more...just like many lost civilizations from the deep histories...ha haha so I say it, and say it again. worry bout yourself and how to make it through life. we have no choice...the aliens makes all the shots here...and they know the Hmong are not built for structure and integrity...no human race is perfect but the Hmong are beyond repair-even for the Aliens..one Alien must of said to another, who the fuke created these people..so now our women are going out of race and our bloodlines will demise slowly...sorry folks...but this is what will happen to the Hmong...haha

Oh, so if your dad is a quitter, then follow his flawed footsteps? ⁉️😕

Advertisements