Advertisement

Author Topic: Reminds me of some Hmong community agencies  (Read 472 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Reminds me of some Hmong community agencies
« on: April 13, 2021, 08:47:18 PM »
..with this internal issue  ???:

BLM founder Patrisse Cullors’ $1.4M home draws criticism, call for investigation

Black Lives Matter of Greater New York chair Hawk Newsome questions how much Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has contributed to charity.

The head of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York is calling for an investigation into Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors over million-dollar real estate purchases she’s made in recent years.

Cullors, 37, has reportedly purchased four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the U.S. alone, per New York Post, including property in a mostly white area of Topanga Canyon in Los Angeles County for $1.4 million.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Reminds me of some Hmong community agencies
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 03:20:23 AM »
The nonprofit sector gets all the government free funds.  It's a use or lose it, so they use it and have very weird book keeping that's full of loop holes and no one seems to know what happened to the funds.  We also know how closely tied the NPO's are with the "mafia."   ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 01:08:54 PM »
Got paid and ran??  ???:

BLM co-founder quits movement's foundation amid controversy over $3m property portfolio

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 12:54:53 AM »
Getting bad like most corruptions?  ???:

Black mothers of police shooting victims accuse BLM of profiting from their ‘loved ones’

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 10:28:17 PM »
Yup...Bet she's trying to keep other Blacks out  ???:

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors erects fencing and electric gate around her new $1.4M home: report

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 11:54:53 PM »
Nonprofit tied to BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors failed to disclose significant donations: report

Dignity and Power Now also reportedly did not disclose its donations to the California attorney general, which regulates charities in the state

A nonprofit organization started by Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors reportedly brought in hundreds of thousands of dollars in 2016 but claimed not to have made more than $50,000 in donations that year.

Dignity and Power Now, a group that Cullors set up in 2013 to help Black and minority prisoners, brought in at least $225,000 in 2016, but only disclosed $50,000 to the IRS, according to the New York Post. Since the group only reported $50,000, it did not have to file a complete a return or outline all of its spending and donations. Cullors is listed as the founder on Dignity and Power Now’s website.

Los Angeles-based Resnick Foundation gave the organization $100,000 and California Initiative gave the group $125,000, according to the Post.

Advertisements