Advertisement

Author Topic: ain't the "ceiling" yet... the party just getting started.... "Roaring Twenties"  (Read 367 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
they don't call it the "Roaring Twenties" for no reason
after the 1918 pandemic and War
(shoot, covid and afghan war)
it was shrimp and lobster for many years

the stars are aling on this one, brother
i won't call this the ceiling yet

electric vehicle and clean energy is the next hard industry push
takes a little patience
but trust me.... it will fruit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roaring_Twenties

The Roaring Twenties was a decade of economic growth and widespread prosperity, driven by recovery from wartime devastation and deferred spending, a boom in construction, and the rapid growth of consumer goods such as automobiles and electricity in North America and Europe and a few other developed countries such as Australia.[15] The economy of the United States, which had successfully transitioned from a wartime economy to a peacetime economy, boomed and provided loans for a European boom as well. Some sectors stagnated, especially farming and coal mining. The US became the richest country in the world per capita and since the late-19th century had been the largest in total GDP. Its industry was based on mass production, and its society acculturated into consumerism. European economies, by contrast, had a more difficult postwar readjustment and did not begin to flourish until about 1924.[16]

At first, the end of wartime production caused a brief but deep recession, the post–World War I recession of 1919–20. Quickly, however, the economies of the U.S. and Canada rebounded as returning soldiers re-entered the labor force and munitions factories were retooled to produce consumer goods.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
just go read  your history book
watch your youtube clip of the roaring twenty
don't let ROCKBOY lie to you

;D O0