Advertisement

Author Topic: Jordan Peterson - With Bishop Baron  (Read 583 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Peterson - With Bishop Baron
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 09:23:54 PM »
Total Christian in the closet. That's okay. Not all atheists go to Hell if they acknowledge Him. I understand why Thomas got rejected because He doubted Jesus to the day he died in India. It's no different than how Moses didn't see the Holy Land because he imploded against God. Moses hated his people and their annoying complaints since Moses is a submissive and docile dude. Don't be like Moses without a spine like Aaron. Aaron has a spine, but not Moses.

People without a spine are failures in life. Nice people dies first.

Dude, your story is a little off.

1. The Israelites and non-Israelites threaten Aaron if he doesn't tell them where's Moses was at. He couldn't convinced them to wait for Moses to come down from Mount Sinai.
2. Aaron couldn't stop them from building a golden calf.
3. Aaron couldn't rebuke his two sons from playing with fire when they enter the Tabernacle.
4. Aaron couldn't run away and walk many miles across the barren desert.
5. Aaron is the spineless one, not Moses. Aaron couldn't face the entire Egyptians alone.

Prophet Daniel and Isaiah were submissive and docile, yet they're both adamant and zealot. Doesn't make them spineless and weak.
Look at Samson and Jeroboam's case, brave and strong. However both are easily to be deceived and manipulated by enemies.
Samson was bedazzled by Deliah and Jeroboam was hypnotize by the priests to worship Balaal.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Peterson - With Bishop Baron
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 06:46:47 PM »
By armies, yes. However, by negotiation, Moses is the coward. Dude, Aaron is the general of the army. Moses never fault anyone. When the racist amalekites has approached to Moses, how did that go? Hmm...I read it and it says, "stand there, do nothing, and die when we come to kill you." Riiiight. This is the message of the Amalekites. Moses fails to negotiate and Aaron has to fight for Moses. Moses is timid mouth whole Aaron is the loud one.

Aaron don't do sh!et. He ain't a commander of Israelite army. He's a priest along with his two disobedient sons. Pretty the same as Eli the priest and his bastard sons killed by the Philistines.   ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements