Advertisement

Author Topic: Are you seeing it too?  (Read 5306 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: Are you seeing it too?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2021, 07:17:55 PM »
The dorky looks (not just Asian but also whites and blacks) is what is known as an incel. They have the incel look where their chin is small. Bad facial features/genetics. Cannot get lay. Here’s a photo of a great example of going from an incel to a Chad.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/45167/1/are-incel-forums-the-new-pro-anorexia-groups%3famp=1

Imagine being an incel and believing your confidence will get you lay. You’re dreaming lolz! Not gonna happen. It’s not your confidence, it’s your looks bro. Your looks plays a factor when you approach women. It’s also not your game.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 07:24:02 PM by Gracified23 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2021, 11:06:38 AM »
Your kids' marriages will happen but won't last well like the marriages of actually-mixed kids'.

Sure or work best in our children's generation - they don't have the biases my generation have about interracial marriages and equally important their views on marriage/divorce would be different as well... Ex: They focus more on the person vs. status vs. age vs. etc..

I'm thinking.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2021, 11:44:59 AM »
Your kids' marriages will happen but won't last well like the marriages of actually-mixed kids'.
I'm not sure about that...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2021, 01:52:06 PM »
I know you aren't.

I'm not sure about that...

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2021, 06:13:09 AM »
Because hmong culture and the hmong in law ways are too dramatic and troublesome. Why stress that lifestyle when you can skip it?

A hmong woman married to a hmong man = more expectations. More cultural expectations and understanding. More cultural abuse towards the woman. Easier to be abused by inlaws because of same background. No breaks. Automatic daughter in law slavery expectancy. Men are weaker in voicing defense for their hmong wife against their family members. Who tf would want that?!
(Speaking from experience)

Like this post: +1
"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2021, 07:31:35 PM »
Because hmong culture and the hmong in law ways are too dramatic and troublesome. Why stress that lifestyle when you can skip it?

A hmong woman married to a hmong man = more expectations. More cultural expectations and understanding. More cultural abuse towards the woman. Easier to be abused by inlaws because of same background. No breaks. Automatic daughter in law slavery expectancy. Men are weaker in voicing defense for their hmong wife against their family members. Who tf would want that?!
(Speaking from experience)

See?  I knew it.  Came straight out of a hmong chick's mouth.  Hi floaty by the way.  Long time no smell ya.  Did you shower today? 

You know when I date hmong, I cringed to the thought of them hmong washing me, trying to make me hmong and trying to get me to wear that hmong costume.  At first, I don't mind but because of our stupid media, it ruins it.  The word is "cultural appropriation"

I'm not asking her to be viet or wear our traditional "ao dai" viet dresses and eat your pho.  Do what you wanna do is my answer.  You be you and let me be me.  Women that have the same opinions as floaty there are more out there and I'm like a pokemon trainer, trying to catch them all.  Here's the thing.  If she, the hmong women dating Others, the non asian, it can get uncomfortable due to the "stare" .  However, if she dates me, another OTHERS but I'm still asian, no one is gonna look at us funny for asian on asian is still ok in their books.  All that stigmas and dogmas and hmong cultural stuff, now she can control it as she can keep what she likes and banish what she does not like. 

The funny thing is this.  I know what they are getting into when they are dating me.  It just that I never put them under a microscope and questioning them to what I already know.  In other words, the stuff that floaty be typing up there, I just don't bring it out for a debate.  If I did, it'll weaken my stance thus making me less attractive.  You think a white guy or a black guy would know what floaty be talking about up there?  Hell tittay no.  He just doesn't know because he doesn't really care.  All he knows is that he got a "china doll" so me love you long time is at play and what she gets out of it is what floaty is saying from above.  Both benefits from both sides and that is how the west was won.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2021, 11:44:58 PM »
I still stand by my posts lolz. Hmong men are seen less attractive because they have a low smv whereas white dudes are seen more physically attractive and built overall. Most white women do not date Asian men however, it depends on how attractive he is. I'd say a 6/10 white guy would do better than a 7/10 Asian. Remember, more non-white women are more open to interracially date than white women are statistically speaking so by default, it creates an imbalance for non-white men.

Hmong women are westernized now.

Edit: Some Hmong/Asian women. They love the white man lolz.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:11:32 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2021, 08:18:26 PM »
There are a lot of school of thoughts are are involved to what you have witness or experiences. 

You start with a curiosity then you put the pieces together. 

For starters, it could be location.  A hmong women who lives in a hmong infested place are still safe.  She will tend to marry her own kind due to what she has in her surroundings.  Like for instance, when I see a hmong chick with a hmong guy, I can't break her up just to be with me.  I mean I'm only 3 hours away but this guy is hovering around her like fly on poop cuz he's local and so the local guy will win the battle, 9 out of 10 times.  The one time that I won is because I was in town.  Love is local first folks.  If you hang out with a chick X amount of time, you will win her heart somehow. 

Now if I see a hmong chick with a white, black, non asian guy, first reaction is to allow me to guess where she's from.  Single asian looking female from the suburb, not poor in statue, educated, probably has a good job, filled up with nothing but "OTHERS" for coworkers so once again, her location is filled up with more "OTHERS" than hmong guys so she is gonna date the guy that clings around to her like leeches. 

And to top it off, I don't go into this whole psychological analysis on my women, especially if I am dating a hmong chick.   Why?  Cuz they all got issues.   :2funny:

Good observation but it’s not always true. The Asian girl dating “others” could very well date them for financial reasons. She has daddy issues so she's going to cling to that lifestyle.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:47:35 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2021, 08:59:45 PM »
Good observation but it’s not always true. The Asian girl dating “others” could very well date them for financial reasons. She could be poor with daddy issues and therefore, she’s going to cling to that lifestyle.

If she's into finance, why limiting herself to others only?  Hmong n viets got money too.  When she's digging diamond, she sees diamond first so whoever got diamond will get her attention.  I don't qualify cuz I got hidden fool's gold.  :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2021, 10:22:53 PM »
If she's into finance, why limiting herself to others only?  Hmong n viets got money too.  When she's digging diamond, she sees diamond first so whoever got diamond will get her attention.  I don't qualify cuz I got hidden fool's gold.  :2funny:

Asian women don’t go for Asian guys as much as Whites (at least not the hottest Americanized ones).
I’m Hmong and I can’t even get a hot Hmong chick.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2021, 10:50:57 PM »
Asian women don’t go for Asian guys as much as Whites (at least not the hottest Americanized ones).
I’m Hmong and I can’t even get a hot Hmong chick.

You need to check your statement of fact again.  If azn women don't go for azn guys then the azn population will have a big problem.  I don't think so.  Azn countries still flourish and azn still married azn here in the USA. 

If you can't get a hot x then hot x is not for you.  Stop trying and go for ohs. 

Reality has it that we tend to give up looking for what we want but settle for what is there, right in front of our nose.   O0

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2021, 07:34:54 PM »
You need to check your statement of fact again.  If azn women don't go for azn guys then the azn population will have a big problem.  I don't think so.  Azn countries still flourish and azn still married azn here in the USA. 

If you can't get a hot x then hot x is not for you.  Stop trying and go for ohs. 

Reality has it that we tend to give up looking for what we want but settle for what is there, right in front of our nose.   O0

There is a lot of evidence to support the theory that Asian women love White men. 3 out of every 4 Asian women are dating non Asian men.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2022, 06:05:22 AM »
Courtship was so much easier when I was a teenager. A guy didn't pursue unless he really wanted to commit to you as in "marriage". He showed just enough attention to flatter you but not to the point that it gave you anxiety and made you insecure if things didn't work out.

I honestly think that's why many Hmong women are starting to date outside of the race. Once everybody started playing house and behaved like husband and wife before actually tying the knot, it really gave Hmong women anxiety. Especially when he doesn't marry you and now your family has to face his family along with the gossip. But if you date a white guy and it doesn't work out, it's not like your clan has to listen to his clan talk badly about how you were such a fool. And plus, this is the dating style of mes kas so you're not taking that big of a risk when it's expected for you to live with him, sleep with him, take trips with him, etc. Whereas Hmong men want to date like mes kas but it's such a big risk on the women's part. Again, if it doesn't work out she comes out as the fool.

Thinking about it gives me anxiety.  :-\ I don't know how to act like a Hmong-mes kas girlfriend. I only know the old-fashion way of courtship where we talk, establish that we like each other enough to marry, and then actually get married.  :-[

« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 08:03:07 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements