Advertisement

Author Topic: COVID in INDIA  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
COVID in INDIA
« on: April 26, 2021, 08:28:51 AM »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: COVID in INDIA
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 08:56:28 AM »
I say it before
You have to release the vaccine blueprint patent
So other countries can make the vaccine

Unfortunately money talk and this world is greedy
So them big pharmaceutical don’t give a F

I’m rooting for those north korea spy to hack and release the patent

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 10:28:49 PM »
How did COVID get to India when that country has some people with male rapists and telemarketing scammers? That's what I wanna know.  ;D ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 02:44:58 PM »
It's getting real bad still, my worst nightmare coming true w/ this COVID virus ===> no room in hospitals, no ventilators, no oxygen, and died like fish out of water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEaX_F6VJLE&ab_channel=Channel4News

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 10:45:29 AM »
Gotta release the patent blueprint for the rest of the world
I say this long ago
Bill gates say. NO
dude probably trying to nickel and dime

In an interview with Britain’s Sky News this week, the billionaire philanthropist was asked if he thought it would be helpful to lift intellectual property protections on COVID-19 vaccines. To many people’s surprise, his answer was no.

“The thing that’s holding things back, in this case, is not intellectual property,” Gates said. “It’s not like there’s some idle vaccine factory, with regulatory approval, that makes magically safe vaccines

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 10:48:28 AM »
Yes I saw that on Bill Gates too.  It's still getting bad over there, COVID nightmares.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 10:51:45 AM »
Yes I saw that on Bill Gates too.  It's still getting bad over there, COVID nightmares.

Bill gates is a capitalistic dog
He hide behind his fake charity
This dude wants ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD

Thats just how it is
Really smart too and makes good decisions

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 10:54:04 AM »
I can't say that about Bill Gates but I'm torn about sharing the vaccine recipe...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 10:58:20 AM »
I can't say that about Bill Gates but I'm torn about sharing the vaccine recipe...

China release and share the COVID DNA SEQUENCE to the world
The US is a capitalist country
We going make and sell that stuff for money
Profit over people

Scientists in China have sequenced the genome of the COVID-19 virus demonstrating that it is a completely new virus, albeit closely related to the coronavirus (CoV) responsible for severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Their findings are published in the journal Chinese Medical Journal. In early December 2019, people in the city of Wuhan in the Hubei province of China began falling sick after going to a local seafood market. They experienced symptoms like cough, fever, shortness of breath and complications related to acute respiratory distress syndrome. The immediate diagnosis was pneumonia, but the exact cause was unexplained. Read more from Asian Scientist Magazine at: https://www.asianscientist.com/2020/02/topnews/china-coronavirus-covid-19-study/

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 02:14:46 AM »
Profit over people

Scientists in China have sequenced the genome of the COVID-19 virus demonstrating that it is a completely new virus, albeit closely related to the coronavirus (CoV) responsible for severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Their findings are published in the journal Chinese Medical Journal. In early December 2019, people in the city of Wuhan in the Hubei province of China began falling sick after going to a local seafood market. They experienced symptoms like cough, fever, shortness of breath and complications related to acute respiratory distress syndrome. The immediate diagnosis was pneumonia, but the exact cause was unexplained. Read more from Asian Scientist Magazine at: https://www.asianscientist.com/2020/02/topnews/china-coronavirus-covid-19-study/

Probably U.S. news media report it as a hoax. I've seen Mekas traveled to Wuhan and came back alive unaffected on YT.
People in the U.S. caught up with the hype thinking all Asians are Chinese now.  :idiot2: ::)

Now, Karens of Maplegrove, MN label Hmong as carrier of COVID too. It just sad and dumb.

https://www.facebook.com/yangshel0/posts/3851371884975063

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 02:20:18 AM »
I'm not too worry about India. I'm worry about our own problem in the U.S. Hate and violence occur around the corner in every state.

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/09/17/us/violence-forces-hmong-to-leave-philadelphia.html

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 08:18:41 AM »
Profit over people

Not trusting things coming out of China and if true, that's the least they should do. 
I'm not too worry about India. I'm worry about our own problem in the U.S. Hate and violence occur around the corner in every state.

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/09/17/us/violence-forces-hmong-to-leave-philadelphia.html
I didn't know such an article existed but it's probably true.  I'm orginally from Philly and my family left about that time because of violence - someone vandalized my brother's car and my dad just made up his mind to leave.  He said California or Midwest....We chose Midwest for the education and not California for the earth quakes (that's what we heard).  Been here ever since....

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2021, 12:39:34 PM »

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:48:24 PM by Dok_Champa »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2021, 02:01:36 PM »
Saw priyanka chopra begging the world for help
You can scroll back and find my thread many months ago
Where i call for the release of the blueprints

Unfortunately we are a capitalist country
Profit over people

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2021, 12:17:51 AM »
I'm sure y'all forgot that India don't have access to clean water and medical supplies as much as the U.S. and Canada do. Indian ppl always get their water from dirty pond/lake and they get their resources somewhere contaminated. This is why things happening in India. I don't think COVID hit them.

Advertisements