Advertisement

Author Topic: I voted for joe biden... he making a mistake withdrawing troop from afghan  (Read 4529 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
He is making a big mistake
By withdrawing the troop

We are forever married to afghan
Can’t leave the marriage when it get hard

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Need a link to the article or else your thread will end up as fact check.  :)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
This is a baddddd move, dog
Its like we see this story before with ISIS in iraq

Big mistake
And im peaceful loving ANTI-WAR guy

What we need to do is like KOREA and JAPAN
station our troop there forever
We are forever married to the afghan people

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Well, I voted against Trump so I'm fine with whatever happens.  ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Well, I voted against Trump so I'm fine with whatever happens.  ;D

Don’t need to agree with them on everything
This is a baddddd move

got high school buddies who fought this war

We are forever married together

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
What I would like to see is for people like the person that started this thread... to actually go over there and serve in an "outside the wire" type career field. I bet he will change his mind after a few tours.

Like this post: +1
hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
What I would like to see is for people like the person that started this thread... to actually go over there and serve in an "outside the wire" type career field. I bet he will change his mind after a few tours.

Go open a history book first!
the taliban did not attack us
It bin laden and his terriost group

We went to war with them
We are the invader

Should just wipe out bin laden
THATS IT

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

;D ;D ;D

Offline walley

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
;D ;D ;D

I love how he mentions read the history book. I know the history. We trained Bin Laden and the Taliban.

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
I worried for the Alfgan allied left behind.  They will be killed by Taliban.  Reminds me of us Hmong.  When the US left Laos/Vietnam, many of us were left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hzG4W-l4BA&ab_channel=MSNBC

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline walley

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
I worried for the Alfgan allied left behind.  They will be killed by Taliban.  Reminds me of us Hmong.  When the US left Laos/Vietnam, many of us were left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hzG4W-l4BA&ab_channel=MSNBC

Its not the same. We've been there for about 20 years and have trained them since. They now have the training, experience and technology to help their country. Hmong didn't have a country. The people of Afghanistan are more similar to Iraq since we did the same thing with Iraq too. The difference was that Iraq eventually sided more with Iran probably due to more religious influences. The Hmong are more comparable to the Kurds in Iraq. I think as long as the country is less corrupt they will probably be okay. We saw ISIS come out of Iraq because of corruption and religion (Shiite vs Sunni).

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

I love how he mentions read the history book. I know the history. We trained Bin Laden and the Taliban.

They two different group
Don’t confuse yourself there
Yes bin laden fought for the taliban and we support them

After the war with russian
Bin laden created his own terror group
Can’t even get your history right

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 12:28:38 PM by hmgROCK »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile

Its not the same. We've been there for about 20 years and have trained them since. They now have the training, experience and technology to help their country. Hmong didn't have a country. The people of Afghanistan are more similar to Iraq since we did the same thing with Iraq too. The difference was that Iraq eventually sided more with Iran probably due to more religious influences. The Hmong are more comparable to the Kurds in Iraq. I think as long as the country is less corrupt they will probably be okay. We saw ISIS come out of Iraq because of corruption and religion (Shiite vs Sunni).
Yes we are more similar to the Kurds.  That was a tragedy what happened to them.  Terrible!  Well, sooner or later the Alghans will have to defend their country.  The US can't be there forever.  20 years is a long time.  This is a sensitive issue...if the US bring the Alghans allies to the United States, who will be left defending the country?  If the US leave them behind, for sure, some of them will get killed and possibly along w/ their families... BUT they may still have a chance at safe guarding their country.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
only going get worst from here on

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/afghan-school-blast-toll-rises-58-families-bury-victims-2021-05-09/

The death toll from a bomb attack outside a school in the Afghan capital Kabul has risen to 68, officials said on Sunday, with doctors struggling to care for 165 injured victims and families searching desperately for missing children.

Explosions on Saturday evening shook the neighbourhood of Dasht-e-Barchi, home to a large community of Shi'ites from the Hazara ethnic minority which has been targeted in the past by Islamic State, a Sunni militant group.

A car bomb was detonated in front of the Sayed Al-Shuhada school and two more bombs exploded when students rushed out in panic.

Officials said most of those killed were schoolgirls. Some families were still searching hospitals for their children.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
He is making a big mistake
By withdrawing the troop

We are forever married to afghan
Can’t leave the marriage when it get hard

Whatever the Puppet does is perfectly fine... Heck, he can't put a 4 words sentence together but he's a great Dem Puppet.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements