Advertisement

Author Topic: CA home owners with million dollar equities should cash out  (Read 2697 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: CA home owners with million dollar equities should cash out
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2021, 03:58:50 PM »
While many of you call California home, those who choose to stay are idiots (simply put).

"idiots" are those that continue to do and participate in something they claimed it "sucks".. :idiot2:

PH sucks

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 04:01:41 PM »
Monkeys see monkeys do, sounds like an idiot move to me alright. Some monkeys see millionaires/billionaires relocating to various states and follow, looks like sheep to me. Moved for your own reasons, stayed for your own reasons regardless of the state you live in. Calling 40 millions Californians idiots, someone forgot to take medication.  ;D ;D

The narrow minded ignorant "idiots" won't understand the "reasons" point you brought up as they don't get out much... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2021, 04:08:23 PM »
Dude

I was fishing with my relatives in California
We spent all day looking for fish
It suck ball

There was hardly any fish

When we manage to land a fish
He was sooooo happy
Yes... one fish

There ton of fish here

Another LIE to cover up lack of fishing skill and being trapped in a basement in WI dreaming about it is not exactly "fishing" in CA...

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 12:33:22 AM »
Interesting. I would think that parents would want their children to attend diverse schools in order to help expand their world view given the complexities we're living in.

Easier said then done. Let me know a public school system where there is a similar weight of all colors. Across America, majority is white where there are specks of majority of minorities. Your children go to school where you lived, simple as that. I’m ok living among other Asians as I’ve found more peace the last 25 years.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2021, 07:08:58 AM »
Easier said then done. Let me know a public school system where there is a similar weight of all colors. Across America, majority is white where there are specks of majority of minorities. Your children go to school where you lived, simple as that. I’m ok living among other Asians as I’ve found more peace the last 25 years.

lol

i thought public school is base on your zip code and city zoning
live one block away... your kid go to ghetto underfund school

hahahha

sucky

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements