Advertisement

Author Topic: Love Thy Neighbors  (Read 954 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Love Thy Neighbors
« on: April 30, 2021, 11:47:18 PM »
When the disciples follow Jesus to Jerusalem, they question Jesus why he help the Centurion commander and his son instead of their own kind.

In the passage, Jesus said to them instead of doubting it's his faith believing in his servant.

Hmm. There's no more passages after that. I wonder if the commander and his son EVER follow Jesus. They seems to enjoy luxurious life on earth more than Jesus.
When he and his disciples were alone, Jesus told them about this secret in Matthew 10:39.
Those who did follow Jesus know the truth and those who did not follow actually don't know anything.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Love Thy Neighbors
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 04:04:40 AM »
I disagree on the bold red parts.  ;D

God said to love and forgive your enemies.

The heavenly father won't forgive, but Jesus would. Remember when Jesus was on the cross, he begged his father to forgive the Pharisees and the townspeople. The father throw lighting bolts and shook the earth with his wrath. Before the crossover, Jesus quote the parable of the tenants to the Pharisees and the townspeople around him. The master = heavenly father, the servants = followers, the son = Jesus, the tenants = unbelievers/unfaithful. https://biblia.com/bible/esv/matthew/21/33-46

If they do mean it, then they want to start over with you. This is where you forgive and start over rather than to forget and forsake. Asssholes are meant to be forgive, forget, and forsake.

Abigail gave him a chance to be saved but Nabal refuse to give shelter. Hence Nabal was cursed with a heart attack or a stroke and became as a stone. Ten days later God struck him.

Judas Iscariot chose money and vengeance over kingdom of heaven. Hence betraying Jesus he received a death penalty. Such penalty as numerous demons came after his arse.

There's a magician/sorcerer named Bar-Jesus perverting and leading people away from the lord. Apostle Paul filled with the holy spirit struck Bar-Jesus blind for the time being and darkness came upon him.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 10:03:56 PM »
These are not in the Bible or any history books that I read. Where did you get them?

Come on now. Don't pretend like you don't even know where to find them.  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 12:22:22 AM »
1 Samuel 25:36-38
Abigail gave him a chance to be saved but Nabal refuse to give shelter. Hence Nabal was cursed with a heart attack or a stroke and became as a stone. Ten days later God struck him.

John 12:6
Judas Iscariot chose money and vengeance over kingdom of heaven.

Luke 22:3-4
Once Satan took possession in Judas's heart, he betrayed Jesus.
Such penalty as numerous demons came after his arse. https://youtu.be/dZNxIAiIXuo?t=34

Acts 13:6-17
There's a magician/sorcerer named Bar-Jesus perverting and leading people away from the lord. Apostle Paul filled with the holy spirit struck Bar-Jesus blind for the time being and darkness came upon him.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 02:01:16 PM »
The Bible says many things. None of which is to choose to practice only the things to your personal liking.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 12:31:10 AM »
The Bible says many things. None of which is to choose to practice only the things to your personal liking.

I'm so lost right now. Who says I like these verses. Your words, not mine.

Advertisements