Mankind Use Religion As An Excuse to Control Over Neighbors

So fawking true
2 (100%)
Somewhat false
0 (0%)
It's entirely something else
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Responsible for Mass Genocide  (Read 718 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Responsible for Mass Genocide
« on: May 01, 2021, 12:10:55 AM »
England used Religion as Judism-Christianity upon France, Irish, Scotland, India, China, and Japan.
Roman used Religion as Catholism upon Spain, Portugal, Greece, Poland, and Germany.
France used Religion as Catholism upon Burma, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
United States used Religion as Christianity upon Native America, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Cuba.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Responsible for Mass Genocide
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 05:46:43 PM »
Trevor Noah on India

https://youtu.be/QhMO5SSmiaA

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Responsible for Mass Genocide
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 11:18:21 PM »
Yeah, I hear this one before. Do we deserve this? I'd say yes because by history, humans are asssholes in general. Why save an assshole like us? We killed our Superman—our Jesus of Nazareth—then we invited Darkseid. Isn't that great? We voted for Barabas and NOT JESUS! WE VOTED FOR TYRANTS THAN GOD! 1 Samuel 8 explains it all. History repeats over again that will only boils God to the core. What's next mankind? Are you going to press that red button? If you do, I congratulate to your doom with a graduation hat. Our ancestors are horrible. There is NO GOOD on Earth—except Jesus alone. That is it.

I keep hearing people say there're good and bad apples in every basket. From my experiences seeing people behave all these mofo years there's no such ambiguity between good and evil. There's only one which is "hypocrite" or "sheep in wolf clothing". Didn't Jesus said no one is good except God O' Almighty himself. Even the Pharisees see themselves as good old abiding citizens of Jerusalem but they don't wanna help out the sufferings (not talking about the sinners). Even a good person can be toxic and stubborn. Time after time he/she doesn't noticed he/she is so obsessed with his/her own virtue and he/she can be wrong also.
The perfect examples of this situation, the parable of the tax collector and the fallen of Jeroboam and Reboam.

Advertisements