Advertisement

Author Topic: Slavery in the Bible explained  (Read 956 times)

TheAfterLife

Slavery in the Bible explained
« on: May 01, 2021, 12:06:16 PM »
https://youtu.be/QtJOH1r7mMk

They tore books and rip pages off to brainwash people. This is fawked up since tearing and cherry picking verses to brainwash people is very insulting!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Slavery in the Bible explained
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 06:57:39 PM »
It's funny how white ppl try to convert minorities into their religion. When things don't go their ways, they throw tantrum.
It has happened to me twice back in college days. These so called Lukeworm Christians passing mini-bible brainwashing and colonizing my mind and my freedom to explore Amerlika. They tell me I'll be doomed and send to hell. Nah it's all bs. It's call it "hypnotism" to pose fear and manipulate over man's will.  It's also funny how Lukeworm Christians actually believe that the Bible tell them to convert anyone because the passage say about Jesus commanded his 11 disciples to spread the gospel throughout Europe and Asia. The Bible from the NT contain the 7 apostles aka Matthew, Peter, Paul, Mark, Luke, Thomas, and Judas tell their own interpretation of what Jesus told them about the kingdom of heaven looks like when they followed Jesus to the end. These Lukeworm Christians intimating the apostles on Matthew 10:16. They didn't do the right things on Matthew 10:11-14. They rather enforce anyone against his/her will.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 02:47:51 AM »
Conversion gone wrong. This is not how repentance works by force. ;D

https://fb.watch/5gJ41OmwB9/

Even though the guys singing about Jesus and exorcising demons out of the girls, these girls not going to see manifestation of Jesus.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 12:41:09 AM »
I haven't watch it yet; also, I don't use Facebook anymore.

I'm sure you still using FB.
How you're gonna see the truth?

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 04:34:53 PM »
Do you have a youtube link? I don't use Facebook anymore, to be honest. Also, please don't assume about me. It's really offensive.

No need YT link. It works perfectly fine when I click on that FB link even I don't login my FB account. For that purpose I use a laptop. If you're using your phone it need your FB account to watch it. My iPad does the same thing. ::)
The person upload that video belong to a guy named Leexengher Saiyong. He's a blogger in FB. He doesn't have a YT channel plus not all Hmong vblogger have YT account either.

Everybody use FB not for personal use anymore or unable to be active all the time but to stay in contact with family members unless anything goes wrong his/her relatives report missing or kidnapped or killed.

Why I assume about you? This ain't about you. This is about your lack of understanding how WWW (world wide web) and electronic device work I mentioned above.  :)
Well you did the same thing to hmgROCK too assuming who he is when you and him are bickering back and forth.  ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 02:29:49 AM »
Well, he's a dolt who is lazy to research since a hermit like him, refuses to watch any sorts of evidence and videos that I sent him. In fact, he does remind me of those Kong fans who throws out the logical evidence that Godzilla will bear Kong—this is before the movie. After knowing Godzilla has won, the Kong fans got really toxic just to boycott the Godzilla vs Kong movie. HmgROCK mind end up being toxic if he sees Him, the Him we all know of. Let me put it this way in hypothetical of his next move:

1. Oh, God exist? Well guess what! I don't care and that's racist because you're insulting my beliefs as a weirdo atheist.

This sounds a lot like OJ Simpson murder case.

Neeg phem nyiam los ua neeg phem; neeg phem ntxub neeg coj zoo rau qhov lawv tsis yog ib niag dab zoos lis lawv.

I hope you do study about bad people and their behavior as a hobby. You will get to know the root of why they do it, which explains why the ethical people tends to bully these jerks in society.

I understand your feelings against him but using examples from the movies will not gonna win any argument at any circumstance.
Unless he watches the same movies as you do then you may have the opportunity tackle any subject that he throws at you.
You gotta control your emotions a little bit or else you'll be dragged into his cat and mouse game.

Advertisements