Advertisement

Author Topic: Men help  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Cookies

• PH Newbie
  • Love will keep us alive
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Men help
« on: May 02, 2021, 08:52:40 PM »
There are two types of men.  The 1st type is, when they have an affair they are super happy and they treat the wife better.  The 2nd type of men, he would pick  fight and drove off; came back and the wife can’t ask a question or she is a B!

The super nice men, I could understand why he’s happy because of guilt he treats his wife better.  Now, what about the one that always pick a  fight and then drove off for an hour and came back and if the wife asked where he went, she’s a B.

Will you let the 2nd men go or would you give him another chance.   Now she let him go for good.. why would he be calling everyone and cried like an idiot. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Men help
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 09:46:46 PM »
Depends on the individual but if his actions caused you to be miserable then I would say let him go or get away from him because living a life of misery ain't much living...IMO.

Him crying like an idiot is probably due to regret and remorse but if he's 100% at fault then he only has himself to blame.

Offline Cookies

• PH Newbie
  • Love will keep us alive
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 12:53:20 AM »
Depends on the individual but if his actions caused you to be miserable then I would say let him go or get away from him because living a life of misery ain't much living...IMO.

Him crying like an idiot is probably due to regret and remorse but if he's 100% at fault then he only has himself to blame.

Thanks buddy!  This man will never learn.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 06:50:28 PM »
There are more than just those two types of men and the ones you’re referring to are really boys in men’s bodies. She should leave the boys and focus on herself.  Eventually she’ll find/meet someone worthy, if she is worthy herself.   O0

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 07:03:18 PM »
Where do people come up with these types of problems cuz like literally, I don't get enough of a problem or any problems that I do get, I know how to get out of it before she escalates. 

It is a  push and pull game.  Even when I'm wrong, the women are 100% right.  Why?  Cuz we men and real men can take a beating.  I don't care about male ego and what not.  I already won, knowing that I gave up my rights and liberty just to see her happy. 

Baby, I've gone a long way to grow into this matured guy that some women wishes they can have to ease their relationship's drama for their mama types of scenario.  Then again, she might get tired of a 0 conflict relationship and may wants some drama in her life just so she can cry and be a real women who likes to cry once again.  Oh the suffering on both sides, I know.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 04:36:29 AM »
There are two kinds of men? Or just two kinds?

I think there’s a third kind and a fourth also.

The third kind is one who neither cheats nor calls his wife a B.

The fourth kind is one who may have a cheating wife.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline ThisIsHowImetYou

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 09:42:16 PM »
Burn all the bridges and boats and live on the island by yourself. Single life is the best life.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 01:10:08 PM »
There are two types of men.  The 1st type is, when they have an affair they are super happy and they treat the wife better.  The 2nd type of men, he would pick  fight and drove off; came back and the wife can’t ask a question or she is a B!

The super nice men, I could understand why he’s happy because of guilt he treats his wife better.  Now, what about the one that always pick a  fight and then drove off for an hour and came back and if the wife asked where he went, she’s a B.

Will you let the 2nd men go or would you give him another chance.   Now she let him go for good.. why would he be calling everyone and cried like an idiot.

Sorry this happened to you...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Clould

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 11:38:21 PM »

The second type has issues that needs to be work out. Serious personal issues. Do what you gotta do to be safe.

There is but. The second type could be doing it because he has a wife that just want to pick fights. She picks fights with him. He gets mad and took off to cool down. When he returns, she instigates the problem more and he finally blows up calling her for what she is.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 12:09:57 AM »

He's not nice to the wife out of guilt. He's nice because the other woman gives him peace so he comes home feeling happier. 

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2022, 01:19:04 PM »
There are two types of men.

how many types of women though?  :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2022, 01:24:25 PM »

According to the left, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY x infinity.  ::) Even those with a penis.

Offline navy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2023, 12:12:42 PM »

there are many women but only one that is true created for you to command, that woman would be your soulmate

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2023, 01:53:00 PM »

Just one type--the type we don't know how to handle.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2023, 05:09:10 PM »
The good the bad
The ugly and handsome  :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements