Advertisement

Author Topic: Well if Jeff Bezos can do it, why not Bill Gates too??  (Read 443 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Well if Jeff Bezos can do it, why not Bill Gates too??
« on: May 03, 2021, 05:28:43 PM »
Bill, Melinda Gates announce split after nearly 30 years together

Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, will separate after 27 years together, the billionaire announced on Monday, ending a marriage that launched an influential globe-spanning philanthropic and humanitarian empire.

Via Twitter, Gates — one of the world's wealthiest men — said that he and his wife remain committed to their "mission" as philanthropist s, but "we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Well if Jeff Bezos can do it, why not Bill Gates too??
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 06:49:06 PM »
If I was bill, I'll do what bezo did.  Get myself another chick by flossing my money. 

or stay old and wrinkle and screw Hollywood chicks.  Who wouldn't want to be in the tabloid with their name next to bill?  This can make some people's career.  Heck, you can be like them money god diggers, them playboy playmates of hefner who now be milking it with book deals on what life was life at that mansion be like.  I'll pay to see what makes bill gates and what he does.  Break it down on the micro level will ya? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 01:07:59 PM »
Don't matter how rich you are. If your **** don't work, she's moving on. .. and taking half your money with her... to spend on the young studs she'll be laying... while you're crying about why..  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 01:39:20 PM »
Yep, I saw. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 04:44:08 PM »
Hmmm..another twist  ???:

Bill Gates’ Chinese Interpreter Is Being Accused of Breaking Up His Marriage With Melinda Gates

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 02:02:57 PM »
Bill Gates Says He Regrets Cheating on His Ex-Wife With a Microsoft Employee Days After Finalizing Their Divorce

Advertisements