Advertisement

Author Topic: Cat Fishing Story  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Cat Fishing Story
« on: May 05, 2021, 09:27:58 AM »
Sharing a catfishing story I came across...

Anonymous

Has anyone here ever got catfished but stayed despite knowing you were lied to the whole time? Can you truly have an honest relationship with that person despite how it all started? I dumped my cheating ex for a guy I met on Facebook. Very naive on my part but after everything I went through with my ex, I wanted to get back at him for all the lying, cheating, and manipulative things he did throughout our relationship. I wanted to prove that even without him, there will always be men out there that love and value me. But I should have known it was too good to be true. Here I was all excited to meet my new boyfriend but it turns out that I was catfished the whole time.

Does anyone have any catfishing story to share?

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Cat Fishing Story
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 09:35:57 AM »
Yeah, when  I was little, we used to go catfishing all night long.  Didn't get too many bites, but when they bit, it was some awesome pole shaking followed by rod lifting and yanking. I tell you, those suckers had some big mouths too. Also, it was fun just sitting by the lake side and watching the og's play push 9 while all the poles were set by the wet shorelines.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 10:22:07 AM »
Lots of PH catfish in here
We are just a bunch of old dude
Don’t catfish me, bro
I AINT’T GAY

No clue why they steal trip advisor pictures

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 10:38:36 AM »
Yeah, when  I was little, we used to go catfishing all night long.  Didn't get too many bites, but when they bit, it was some awesome pole shaking followed by rod lifting and yanking. I tell you, those suckers had some big mouths too. Also, it was fun just sitting by the lake side and watching the og's play push 9 while all the poles were set by the wet shorelines.
Yes, those are the story I'm familiar with ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lots of PH catfish in here
We are just a bunch of old dude
Don’t catfish me, bro
I AINT’T GAY

No clue why they steal trip advisor pictures
You think so  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I think people should be themselves, show their true self because in the end that's what the person is going to know and see.  People can reject or like you for who you are so no surprises later on.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 10:56:00 AM »
Yes, those are the story I'm familiar with ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DYou think so  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I think people should be themselves, show their true self because in the end that's what the person is going to know and see.  People can reject or like you for who you are so no surprises later on.

our friend THEKING was trying to catfish me.... NO HOMO

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 03:06:11 PM »
It's been a long time since I went fishing for cat.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 10:36:24 PM »
if left uncheck
these PH catfish get big and fat
from all the troll spamming and attention seeking

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 10:44:19 PM »

Anonymous

Has anyone here ever got catfished but stayed despite knowing you were lied to the whole time? Can you truly have an honest relationship with that person despite how it all started? I dumped my cheating ex for a guy I met on Facebook. Very naive on my part but after everything I went through with my ex, I wanted to get back at him for all the lying, cheating, and manipulative things he did throughout our relationship. I wanted to prove that even without him, there will always be men out there that love and value me. But I should have known it was too good to be true. Here I was all excited to meet my new boyfriend but it turns out that I was catfished the whole time.

Aaah the good ole Catfish stuff. I never knew what catfish was until I met a hmoob girl in PH....she tried to catfish me, but me being too dumb she ended up being a good friend. Lmao.....and told me all about what CF was. Heheeee. Sad to say we had to stop. She was a really good peom writer too. We wrote peoms to each other. I think for almost a good whole year in PH. I wonder what she's doing now. And is she Married by now. I do have to admit. I do miss her

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 11:15:45 PM »
our friend THEKING was trying to catfish me.... NO HOMO

"If PH is in the background, it must be legit" - hmgROCK

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 11:18:07 PM »
if left uncheck
these PH catfish get big and fat
from all the troll spamming and attention seeking

Speaking of "troll", these neutral PH members' words said it well  O0:

hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..

Bro HR,

I called you a negative nancy.  I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility.  At least get your information right.

If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum?  In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading. 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 06:00:46 AM »

Anonymous

The most famous catfish of all time, the Nigerian scams.

https://fb.watch/5jxp8ChhwT/

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 08:57:49 AM »
The most famous catfish of all time, the Nigerian scams.

https://fb.watch/5jxp8ChhwT/
He said he "met" Maria.  I'm thinking he "saw" her picture but not met her in real life.  This reminds me of those Hmoob Nplog ladies catfish Hmoob Mekas for $$.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G72sdvWw1-k&ab_channel=C.T.Adventures

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 10:15:22 AM »
There hmong guys in PH
pretending to be girl
thats some gay stuff

NO HOMO

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 10:34:20 AM »
I had to look up the slang meaning of catfishing.

Today’s tech allows this more easily than before.

I don’t have any catfish story.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 01:52:07 PM »
I liked the movie Big Fish.  I think the big fish was a catfish.

Advertisements