Advertisement

Author Topic: Not everyone wants to be White, not even some White people, 2 Thumbs Up  (Read 550 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...for the Officer:

‘You’ll never be white.’ Woman harasses Latino deputy in California traffic stop video

Video in link:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article251155024.html

Body camera footage from a California traffic stop shows a woman harassing a deputy and telling him that he’ll “never be white” and repeatedly calls him a “murderer.”

In the video, which was posted on Twitter Monday, a woman is heard telling a Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy during a traffic stop: “You’re always going to be a Mexican. You’ll never be white, you know that right? You’ll never be white, which is what you really want to be.”

The comments were made after the deputy pulled over the woman for apparently using her phone while driving, Newsweek reported.

The officer can be seen approaching the car and saying, “I pulled you over because...” before the woman cuts him off, saying “because you’re a murderer.”

Another deputy then arrives and after the woman signs the citation, she tells the deputy, “Here you go Mexican racist,” as she returns his pen.

The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department confirmed to McClatchy News in a statement that the video involved one of their deputies:

“We are aware of the video captured by one of our deputies. The person in the video filed a personnel complaint against the deputy for “discourtesy” and an active inquiry is being conducted. Due to the active complaint, we are unable to provide further comment regarding the supervisory inquiry. What we can say is peace officers are faced with situations like the one captured on this video daily, and they routinely respond with professionalis m, compassion, and humility.”

The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department is currently distributing body cameras but the deputy in the video is using a personal camera because he hasn’t received one yet, KABC reported.

On Monday, L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva praised the deputy for his “professionalism.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
As I've stated before on here, I had a White college professor that wished he wasn't White due to all the shameful things White folks has done through out American history such as murdering and wiping out most of the Native American population.

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
You know everyone in the world were looking to expand around that time right? It sucks, but people that lost the fight lost their lands. They weren't technically "native" either since they also migrated to what is America today a long time ago. All kinds of race has done things like murdering and wiping out many people. Genghis Khan, Attila, Timur and Mao Zedong are a few non-white from the below article. Then a little more recent... you can look at the hundreds of thousands to over millions that have died from people like Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Bashar al-Assad, Pol Pot, Idi Amin and Ho Chi Minh.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/25-ruthless-leaders-time/

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
That idiotic White karen is still wrong for assuming that the Latino officer want to be White.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
That professor is ashamed to be White because as a White American, he feels that White Americans and the U.S. government in general have done the most damage to America starting with lying to and murdering the Native Americans i.e., breaking numerous treaties.

Here's one of the examples he has used:

https://www.history.com/news/native-american-broken-treaties

Concluded during the nearly 100-year period from the Revolutionary War to the aftermath of the Civil War, some 368 treaties would define the relationship between the United States and Native Americans for centuries to come.

The treaties were based on the fundamental idea that each tribe was an independent nation, with their own right to self-determination and self-rule. But as white settlers began moving onto Native American lands, this idea came into conflict with the relentless pace of westward expansion—resulting in many broken promises on the part of the U.S. government.

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
I think its dumb to be ashamed of being whatever race because of something that happened a couple hundred years ago. I don't know what the exact reasons are for why the treaties were broken. We are only seeing one side of the story here. I am positive that there are plenty of other race that have done similar things. Anyways, that driver is black and not white.

https://turtleboysports.com/professor-poonstain-caught-on-film-calling-cop-a-murderer-and-telling-him-that-hes-a-mexican-who-will-never-be-white-is-kalunda-rae-iwamizu-aka-kalunda-jenkins/

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
It's not just the stuff that happened when they started lying and murdering the Native Americans hundreds of years ago but also a continual of shameful acts and conducts by White-Americans throughout American history i.e., KKK.

I get why my Professor is not proud of those White-American atrocities because out of all the American groups, the Whites have done the most damage throughout American history. And yep, other American groups have done some damage of their own too through out American history but not any where magnitude of the White group. He reminds me of those Germans that are not proud to be German due to the atrocities that happened in their history i.e., Hitler, the Berlin Wall, etc., even though they didn't have a hand in it directly.

And thanks for the correction regarding the woman in the video. The initial video was blurred but she looked White to me. Regardless of race, she is still wrong for saying that Latino Officer wants to be White because even some Whites don't want to be White.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just to clarify, I'm not White so I don't think I will ever fully understand why some White folks have "White Guilt" due to events that happened in American History but I also know that some White folks have zero guilt regarding and if it was up to them, they would rather go back to the time when minorities have no rights at all. I'm just glad my White friends and relatives are not like that.

Back to the Black Karen, if she is really a "Teacher", I hope they don't allowed her to teach anymore because her "negative" behaviors could send the wrong message to some of her pupils.

Body camera video captured a motorist unleashing a racist tirade against a deputy and calling him a “murderer” during a traffic stop in San Dimas, California.

While the woman — who identified herself as a teacher — looked for a photo of her driver’s license, which she had left at home, the conversation continued with the deputy writing the ticket.

Advertisements