Advertisement

Author Topic: Getting Apparent by Now  (Read 463 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Getting Apparent by Now
« on: May 05, 2021, 11:01:12 PM »
Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno, and now San Jose. What's going on with the Black community.
I don't think Black's problem ain't Asian + white privilege. More like insecurity and numerous criminal history are the main factors having to do with racism. smh

https://nextshark.com/driver-hit-kill-san-jose-siblings/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR03V_pWsIz_yVMZVnY3PzdqulCXaM96M0TewjaffvDDW64WIXNtvJpWSuI#Echobox=1620064856

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Apparent by Now
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 11:05:37 PM »
Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno, and now San Jose. What's going on with the Black community.
I don't think Black's problem ain't Asian + white privilege. More like insecurity and numerous criminal history are the main factors having to do with racism. smh

https://nextshark.com/driver-hit-kill-san-jose-siblings/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR03V_pWsIz_yVMZVnY3PzdqulCXaM96M0TewjaffvDDW64WIXNtvJpWSuI#Echobox=1620064856

Go read your history
After slavery end in the USA
Some slave were sent back to Africa

Those EX SLAVE think they are better than the local
And beat the shyt out of them local Africa

TRUE STORY
GOOGLE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 06:39:41 AM »
Go read your history
After slavery end in the USA
Some slave were sent back to Africa

Those EX SLAVE think they are better than the local
And beat the shyt out of them local Africa

TRUE STORY
GOOGLE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME

Wrong history bro. More nivkawm keep coming in because of the Lutherans brought those kinds to the U.S. and bred those barbaric nivkawm. Seems like you haven't gone out of Wisconsin and see a lot of sh!ets caused by nivkawm in different states. smh

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 08:40:28 AM »
That guy who killed the two siblings, knew he has criminal record and doesn't want to get caught.  This is a prime example of many others similar who run away from the police:  They have a reason to run and not get caught.  In the end, they either get killed or killed someone.  In this case, he killed someone. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements