Advertisement

Author Topic: Damn, Wisconsin!!!  (Read 783 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Damn, Wisconsin!!!
« on: May 06, 2021, 08:10:54 PM »
Dad accused of fatally hitting 5 y.o. son who ate his cheesecake pleads guilty in Wisconsin

A Wisconsin dad accused of fatally hitting his son for eating his cheesecake has pleaded guilty. Milwaukee resident Travis Stackhouse, 30, went to trial this week on charges of first-degree reckless homicide in the death, according to court records. Two days into the trial, he pleaded guilty to second-degree reckless homicide, neglecting a child and child abuse. In June 2019, authorities said Stackhouse was upset his 5-year-old son ate his Father’s Day cake and hit the boy, WITI reported. An autopsy revealed he died of blunt force trauma, the news outlet reported. He initially told investigators the boy was playing when he fell down the stairs of their home, WDJT reported.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: Damn, Wisconsin!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 01:20:53 AM »
Why he didn't buy two cheesecakes, one for his son and one for himself. I guess he's too young to be a father plus he doesn't know math.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Mong-X

• Your One And Only
  • Administrator
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 07:08:56 PM »
Well, that's one way to stop your gene pool.  Now if he can stay away from any more off springs, we all will be alright.

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 07:51:15 PM »
Over a piece of cheese cake!

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 10:36:11 PM »
I know it's a choice to be a parent but some should really not be base on cases like this and cases I've personally dealt with when I worked in the social service field.

There are good and bad apples in every basket. In regards to the Hmong basket in particular, a few Hmong folks have actually said, "I want to have as many daughters as possible so I can collect their bride-price when the time comes"...All they care about is the money, not their children. They actually hoped that their daughters get pregnant so it's a lock.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 12:52:22 PM »
Some people should never have children.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 02:39:15 AM »
Some people should never have children.

I'm starting to see why Trump want to pass this bill, terminating welfare for the low-class citizens, so they don't produce anymore babies.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements