Advertisement

Author Topic: Just because they're you EX doesn't mean you can't be friends with them LOL  (Read 419 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Tom Brady's Mother's Day Message to Ex Bridget Moynahan Shows How Far Their Relationship Has Come

The level of respect between Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan continues to grow as the NFL star honors his ex, and mother to their son, Jack, 13, on Mother’s Day. We’ve already raved about their co-parenting standards, but it’s so nice to see the actual bond between them as friends.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Fans go wild as Ben Affleck praises ex-wife Jennifer Garner in Mother's Day tribute: 'Co-parenting at its best'

Jennifer Lopez isn't the only ex — or Jennifer — Ben Affleck is keeping close to. While the 48-year-old actor and director is rumored to have been paying visits to his former fiancée following her broken engagement to Alex Rodriguez, it's ex-wife Jennifer Garner who is the subject of his Mother's Day shoutout.

On Sunday Affleck took to Instagram to heap praise on Garner, 49, with whom he shares three children: 15-year-old Violet, 12-year-old Seraphina and 9-year-old Samuel.

"So happy to share these kids with you," the Oscar winner wrote alongside a series of old family photos, taking care to blur out their children's faces. "Luckiest parents in the world. Thanks for all the good you do."

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Ex and I do not communicate. It’s pointless for me. My time is more valuable spending with the person I have a life with.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
I won't advocate being friends w/ or staying away from an EX, depends.  However, it's great these celebrity recognize the role of motherhood and being parents when the marriage is no longer.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Ex and I do not communicate. It’s pointless for me. My time is more valuable spending with the person I have a life with.

Hopefully there's no shared dependent(s) between you two...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I won't advocate being friends w/ or staying away from an EX, depends.  However, it's great these celebrity recognize the role of motherhood and being parents when the marriage is no longer.

Even if not "friends", it's a good idea to have a good courteous relationship for the sake of the children IMO. No dependents, won't matter as much.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Hopefully there's no shared dependent(s) between you two...

Our daughter is grown, she’s on her own. Any communication that needs to be discuss is directly with my daughter.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Our daughter is grown, she’s on her own. Any communication that needs to be discuss is directly with my daughter.

Your daughter is an independent and not a dependent so it's all good.  O0

Advertisements