Advertisement

Author Topic: Married People: Honey Moon  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Married People: Honey Moon
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2021, 01:00:32 PM »
Of course.

When I see water, I want to cast. How do you expect me to do a cruise without casting?
This is the ONE day and ONE event where a person (someone who loves to fish) should be blind to casting and the word "fishing" erased and ban.  When a person see water, the only word associated should be "swim w/ the dolphins" something like that..

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:42:25 PM by Dok_Champa »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2021, 01:22:06 PM »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2021, 11:59:44 PM »
Okay. I'll let her decide then. But I know that she might choose Thailand so we can see dolphins swim in Phuket.

This is the ONE day and ONE event where a person (someone who loves to fish) should be blind to casting and the word "fishing" erased and ban.  When a person see water, the only word associated should be "swim w/ the dolphins" something like that..

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2021, 09:40:38 AM »
Okay. I'll let her decide then. But I know that she might choose Thailand so we can see dolphins swim in Phuket.
Take her somewhere (an environment) she's never been to before so she can go "ooooooo and ahhhhhhhhh."  Thailand is her comfort zone.  But at the end of the day, I'm thinking the decision will be based on "convenient."  That's the key word.  Let's just get it over with and go home ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsis romantic kiag li lod!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2021, 10:43:22 AM »
If you are married and want to have sex, you don't have to go on a honey to have it. Try at home.

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2021, 12:20:38 PM »
If you are married and want to have sex, you don't have to go on a honey to have it. Try at home.
That's not even in my mind when I was making those comments.  Far from it.  I was talking more on the environment, the place, the location.  I don't care what people do behind closed doors.

But you made an interesting comment, that's exactly what some people will do, they think that's what a honeymoon is and so no need for one, at home is sufficient.  But that's not what a honeymoon is.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 12:28:53 PM by Dok_Champa »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2021, 12:55:49 PM »
You do need to go on a honey to have it, R.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2021, 12:57:04 PM »
A honey that's as romantic as going up to the moon?

That's not even in my mind when I was making those comments.  Far from it.  I was talking more on the environment, the place, the location.  I don't care what people do behind closed doors.

But you made an interesting comment, that's exactly what some people will do, they think that's what a honeymoon is and so no need for one, at home is sufficient.  But that's not what a honeymoon is.

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2021, 01:20:20 PM »
and I support the suggestion O0 O0 O0 O0
A honey that's as romantic as going up to the moon?

and I support this too  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Yes everyday can be a honeymoon but technically you only have a honeymoon once like a wedding once, create beautiful memories. 

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 01:23:28 PM by Dok_Champa »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2021, 01:24:44 PM »
A White couple I used to know got divorced and married every year in a different state. They wanted to marry in all of the states, they said.

50 honeymoons, eh?

"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2021, 05:39:15 PM »

Don't need to but I bet for most women, if their man is able to surprised them by taking them to a romantic spot that they've always dream about, their juice will flow stronger during love making.

Many women just like those "just because" pleasant surprises and as a result, they'll love their lovers even more for taking the time, energy, effort and thought to set it up.  O0

At least that's been my experience anyways..and yes, it's worth it IMO 8)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 04:24:18 AM »
A lady I know says her romantic spot is in the theater watching an old Sylvestallone movie--either "Rambo: First Blood" or "Cliff Hanger."
Don't need to but I bet for most women, if their man is able to surprised them by taking them to a romantic spot that they've always dream about, their juice will flow stronger during love making.

Many women just like those "just because" pleasant surprises and as a result, they'll love their lovers even more for taking the time, energy, effort and thought to set it up.  O0

At least that's been my experience anyways..and yes, it's worth it IMO 8)

"...

Advertisements