Advertisement

Author Topic: Stopped by World's Largest Flea market to see Chinese invasion, even John McCain  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Good stuff! If I didn’t live I cal, I would walk away with a few rifles, handguns plus ammo and some chickens. The food sections must be quite a sight?

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Good stuff! If I didn’t live I cal, I would walk away with a few rifles, handguns plus ammo and some chickens. The food sections must be quite a sight?

Thanks!  O0

The food is scattered through out the flea market both indoor and outdoor because it's so big and it's mostly American food with a few Mexican food and one Asian food vendor. If you've gone to a county or state fair, the food scene is similar to it and similar prices too i.e., 10 bucks for my turkey leg. The baby girl and I got American food and the wife had some Mexican food. It's good but not much to brag about because we had them several times in the past.

They are "Red Neck" and proud of it.. ;D ;D ;D:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:39:20 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Speaking of guns and ammo, here some more samples. Unlike California, the money for gun transaction is so easy there  ;D:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:50:58 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
You can tell they really love their guns and the 2nd Amendment rights.. ;D O0:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
This was the ONLY unicorn vendor that requires mask out of the thousands there  ;D:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:29:25 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And yeah, they love their BBQ and smokers very much so if you're a Vegan, you're out of luck  ;D:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Very laid back town, this is their live music entertainment:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I asked my daughter to see if she wants to be a Cowgirl and she said no. Guess she'll be a city girl in the future  ???  ;D:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:55:32 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Glad I stopped by to scratch my itch. My rule of thumb is do what you want to do in life before you can't do it anymore. That flea market is clean, has no entrance fee but does have a parking fee of $5 and yes tons of people visiting from out of town (100k plus) so be able to handle crowd especially White crowd because it's all White all the time  ;) ;D. Good place to just exercise with all the steps to cover 450 acres  8):

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 05:26:55 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yes, White folks take photos too  ;D:

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Glad I stopped by to scratch my itch. My rule of thumb is do what you want to do in life before you can't do it anymore. That flea market is clean, has no entrance fee but does have a parking fee of $5 and yes tons of people visiting from out of town (100k plus) so be able to handle crowd especially White crowd because it's all White all the time  ;) ;D. Good place to just exercise with all the steps to cover 450 acres  8):

That’s huge!! Would you stop by again?

Agree with your rule of thumb. My cousins be telling me to restrict my mom from traveling pre-covid since she’s old and I always told them that if she is still strong enough to travel, I’m going to let her do what she wants before she can’t anymore.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I get anxiety going to these flea markets. 

For starters, I would like to support a struggling business and some vendors may not get any customers all day and there you go, looking through their stuff and not buying anything.  It just breaks my heart.  I just can't buy for the sake of buying to help support too ya know?  There are too many of you starving vendors out there. 

Plus, this next one has got to be a reason behind my anxiety.  When I was just a kid, I saw how my dad be price bargaining at the flea market.  So daddy gave me $5 to go buy some stuff.  I tried to bargain for this one item and as a newbie doing it, my tone of voice was not all that too demanding or strong so the vendor's owners were all laughing at my azz.  After that day, it just builds my character even further and I took sales and marketing jobs while doing lots of training on the power of sales and how to get people to listen to you and buy stuff from you.  It is like, give me anything and I will sell it. 

But anyways, I was tormented by these curry dudes and they all took turns laughing at my azz.  Try to clown a kid and you may have created a monster by shaping his life.  He may want to revenge his frustration.  Thus why I get flashbacks and anxiety when I stroll through them flea markets.  I'll low ball you on purpose so you can laugh at me and see what I'll do to ya.  In sales, they say that you can't sell to another sale's person thus why when I help someone buy's a brand new car, them sales guy are fearful of me.  I'll even tell them what their intentions are and to them, that is really frighten them.  Even the finance manager can't even sell me them floor mats. 

anyways, I'm thinking about hitting our local flea market to go find them curry dudes that embarrassed me when I was younger.   :idiot2:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
That’s huge!! Would you stop by again?

Agree with your rule of thumb. My cousins be telling me to restrict my mom from traveling pre-covid since she’s old and I always told them that if she is still strong enough to travel, I’m going to let her do what she wants before she can’t anymore.

Now that I've scratched the itch, probably not. Except for the things I've shared, it's pretty much like the other flea markets I've gone to. Also vendors must've paid a high overhead in terms of space and booth rentals because it wasn't much of a bargain when I compared its' prices to the other flea markets I've been to for similar things.

Life is short and only a one time shot so gotta enjoy living it and live to to the fullest.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I get anxiety going to these flea markets. 

For starters, I would like to support a struggling business and some vendors may not get any customers all day and there you go, looking through their stuff and not buying anything.  It just breaks my heart.  I just can't buy for the sake of buying to help support too ya know?  There are too many of you starving vendors out there. 

Plus, this next one has got to be a reason behind my anxiety.  When I was just a kid, I saw how my dad be price bargaining at the flea market.  So daddy gave me $5 to go buy some stuff.  I tried to bargain for this one item and as a newbie doing it, my tone of voice was not all that too demanding or strong so the vendor's owners were all laughing at my azz.  After that day, it just builds my character even further and I took sales and marketing jobs while doing lots of training on the power of sales and how to get people to listen to you and buy stuff from you.  It is like, give me anything and I will sell it. 

But anyways, I was tormented by these curry dudes and they all took turns laughing at my azz.  Try to clown a kid and you may have created a monster by shaping his life.  He may want to revenge his frustration.  Thus why I get flashbacks and anxiety when I stroll through them flea markets.  I'll low ball you on purpose so you can laugh at me and see what I'll do to ya.  In sales, they say that you can't sell to another sale's person thus why when I help someone buy's a brand new car, them sales guy are fearful of me.  I'll even tell them what their intentions are and to them, that is really frighten them.  Even the finance manager can't even sell me them floor mats. 

anyways, I'm thinking about hitting our local flea market to go find them curry dudes that embarrassed me when I was younger.   :idiot2:

Funny story  ;D.

They did say that Indians, Chinese, and Jews are like one, two and three in regards to being cheap and trying to out bargain the other... ;D

Advertisements