Advertisement

Author Topic: The archeology of Jesus Christ  (Read 840 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Re: The archeology of Jesus Christ
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 10:30:45 PM »
Christian Leaders?  ???

Writing a book and archaeological finding will not prove Jesus's existence. They need more proof than explaining theories.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 02:48:19 PM »
At least the theories proves the probability for Jesus. The chances of Jesus and many atheist agrees that He does exist.

I thought it suppose to be other around, God come to them instead of searching for answer that God exists.  ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 10:30:28 PM »
No, we go by the probability of the evidence and most likely, there is more evidence that points to a creator. Since we both—atheist and Christians—don't have empirical proof, what we can rely on the evidential resource that points to one with the highest probability. Many people will say, "which deity is it." Zeus is out since he's a puny god of thunder who ruins lives by raping his own creation with a lustful problem in his lifestyle; Odin is a warmonger and a pillager; Ra forces slaves to build monuments for him; The Chinese gods are no better than corruption. These pagans are no better than human cruel behavior as I see fit in the Book of Kings. God and the Holy Trinity are the total opposite of those evil bastards who whore themselves to their doom before their own people stop worshipping them. If Zeus is so powerful, why does he need a form of a statue made by men? Why is it that every pagan deity needs a form while our Holy Trinitarian God doesn't need one since His claims is to be the only one who stands all-powerful?

If you research more about these secular people and their arguments are no better than those King Kong Fans who just don't want a deity. They will and do remind you of I am Sam who goes to Dennys and expected to be IHOP. Riiiiight....

It's a funny thing about atheist people are becoming more Christians while we Christians are becoming more atheists. God is not a genie that grants free wishes if you don't love Him and the people who He made. They only want to use Him before trashing Him like how you see in 1 Samuel 8. If you are a parent and one of your child went Ultron on you, it's quite ashame, sad, and pity about this child will do harm against you, your wife, and your children by tearing the relationship apart, from limb to limb. If you do have a child that is an Ultron, like my horrible cousins who beat their mother and rather take and behave like their horrible abusive father, you might as well stay away from them and set them as strangers instead.

Archeology is not enough proof to convince God exist, bro. E.g. According to National Geographic, the Archeologists lied to us that mummified Pharoah and treasures buried in the Pyramid. The real reason for the Pyramid was built because Egyptians were conducting solar energy from both water and sun.  ::)

Advertisements