Advertisement

Author Topic: It still hurts  (Read 220 times)

Anonymous

It still hurts
« on: May 15, 2021, 02:10:34 AM »
It's been so long since I dated after my divorce. I just can't seem to trust any girls out there. And when you do find one. You see their flaws. And it reminds you how your old marriage was like. And so you either end the relationship or they leave you for another person. And ontop of that, you find another divorce lady they don't seem to be faithful either.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: It still hurts
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 09:26:34 AM »
Donít let your past ruin the moment. Thereís no perfect relationship at any stage. If you just sit there watching the ship sails by you will regret it if you have your heart set on her.

Stay away from the one you know who is not faithful. Focus on someone you can trust and work on that relationship.

Good luck. If you need to talk, post it up.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 10:24:15 AM »
It is a numbers game.  Keep on trucking till your dic falls off.  Don't worry too much about finding the one cuz you will set yourself up for disappointment .  Just play the field and have fun while you are at it cuz like I always say.   If it isn't you, another mother effer will.... 

You are allowed to date 10 women at the same time but when you are committed to one, you just concentrate on that one.  Do what the duma does.  I dated pretty women just to treat them like chit and them average to ugly to fat girls, I showed them lots of love.  It is no longer about what I want now.  Too old for that.  It is all about leveling myself down and giving someone an opportunity to love me.  If they love you, you wouldn't have to worry about anything else.  All that jealously and insecurity bs goes out the door.  You now have the control in the relationship and as long as you don't eff up, you will keep that next relationship till the end. 

I think I like the sound of that.   O0

Like this post: +1

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 12:21:15 PM »
just keep aiming and shooting until you hit your target....lols

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 02:05:56 PM »
Keep dating. One will take your breath away like a few of those who just did.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 02:28:34 PM »
How about not putting a label like "dating" or anything but just get to know girls you are interested and go from there.  Just get to know them and they you.  Be open mind.  You do not have to get marry again.  Just be with the lady you enjoy being around and spend the rest of your life with her like Oprah and her beau Stedman.

Advertisements