Advertisement

Author Topic: FBI El Paso Warns About Not Posting Your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Card on Social  (Read 372 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Once you have received your COVID-19 vaccine, the FBI is asking that you don't post a photo of your CDC vaccination card on social media.

These cards can contain your name, date of birth, patient number, insurance information, and location where you received your vaccine. Bad actors can use these images to steal your identify and commit fraud.

You can run the risk of the posted image being widely shared if the privacy settings on your preferred social platforms are not strict.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Thats why we post the back only
Only LEGIT PEOPLE WILL KNOW

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Once you have received your COVID-19 vaccine, the FBI is asking that you don't post a photo of your CDC vaccination card on social media.

These cards can contain your name, date of birth, patient number, insurance information, and location where you received your vaccine. Bad actors can use these images to steal your identify and commit fraud.

You can run the risk of the posted image being widely shared if the privacy settings on your preferred social platforms are not strict.

No worry for the rest of my days. It's a problem free, it's a philosophy.
I gotta do hakuna matata.

For one time purpose I mistakenly gave to the registered nurse my incorrect DOB.  O0

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements