Advertisement

Author Topic: That's why I said if it's based on income, there'll be less filthy rich folks  (Read 99 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..purposely displaying their negative behaviors and acting the fool  ???:

a man arrested for riding in the back seat of his driverless tesla got out of jail, bought a new one, and did it again

'I'm very rich': Back seat Tesla rider pulls same stunt, but in new car after jail release

SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco man infamous for posting social media videos as he rides in the back seat of his Tesla with no one behind the wheel is at it again. He committed the same crime shortly after being released from jail. Param Sharma met KTVU's Jesse Gary in San Francisco Wednesday afternoon, not far from his mother’s high-rise apartment. After getting out of jail on two counts of reckless driving, he pulled up sitting in the back seat of a Tesla with no one in the driver's seat. When asked if he purchased a new Tesla after the previous one was impounded he said, "Yeah, I’m rich as (expletive). I’m very rich." Sharma is either committed to the cause of self-driving vehicles or soon to cause a catastrophe.On the first day of freedom from Santa Rita Jail, the 25-year-old went to a Tesla dealership and bought a new car. And by the afternoon he was demonstrating how quickly he can move from behind the wheel to a back seat rider.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements