Advertisement

Author Topic: Are there any psychopaths interested in sex?  (Read 546 times)

TheAfterLife

Are there any psychopaths interested in sex?
« on: May 23, 2021, 03:26:26 PM »
My answer is some of them do and some of them don't. The ones that don't are the scariest. Why? Because they remind me of Joffery from Game of Thrones. He just killed a whore and soon, he will kill his two wives. He's not looking for love; he's looking for power, dominance, and brutality that arouses him. Some men are born to get a boner by beating and killing people without sex. I've studied crazy people and thank GOD...they are locked up!

There are not many are locked up like that of those soldiers we have in the USA. They are always hiding in the shadows, speaking and finding the ones who are like them. Some psychopaths make friends with one another; some don't because it challenges their intelligence, like that of two males are going to kill each other's throat for one female. The ones that does make friends are crazy since the only people who cannot fit them are the people are who like them. Imagine, you as a psychopath cannot get hard to any gender, either boy or girl; however, you get hard through violence, bloodshed, gore, and dead bodies around you.

As a Christian, I detest these kinds of people.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:29:37 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any psychopaths interested in sex?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 10:18:15 PM »
Why comparing movies to biblical times?

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any psychopaths interested in sex?
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 10:56:11 PM »
True story in the UK I believe. 

Guy posted a love ad for someone he can drink their blood and have crazy sex.  Believe it or not, a dude responded and they met at his house.  He ended up drinking his blood alright and slaughter the guy to pieces and ate him too.  Look up this case. 

What I'm getting at is if you post up looking for some bizarre fetish, someone out there will meet you half way and that's disturbing. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements