Advertisement

Author Topic: If this was Hmong, I think a lot of Hmong dads would've been killed  (Read 358 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...especially back in days when were tons of rules especially for Hmong girls and strict was really strict  ???:

15-Year-Old Girl Convinces Her Boyfriend To Murder Her Dad For Having Too Many Rules

Parent-children relationships can be difficult -- but the murder of Lewis "Lewy" Fryer exposed a dark and twisted scheme orchestrated by his own teen daughter.

On the morning of May 13, 2010 in Guthrie, Oklahoma, a frantic 911 came in from a 15-year-old girl reporting she had found her father dead. "There's blood everywhere ... I've never seen a dead body before," Kaleigh Fryer frantically says in audio of the call obtained by "Killer Couples," airing Sundays at 8/7c on Oxygen.

When police arrived at the scene, they found Lewy Fryer dead in his bedroom. There were clear signs of a struggle, with blood on the walls, floor, and bed. He had been stabbed in the neck and back. There was no sign of forced entry, although his car was missing.

Kaleigh told investigators she had last seen her dad the night before when she went to sleep. He didn't wake her up in the morning like he normally did, so when she got up at around 7 a.m. she went to check on him and found the bloody scene.

Kaleigh Fryer and Jay Chiles

When asked if her father had any enemies, Kaleigh responded, "Everybody likes my dad," as seen in footage obtained by "Killer Couples."

Investigators talked to Kaleigh's 18-year-old brother Keith, who had an alibi -- he had been with friends the night before. They also spoke to his ex-wife, Trisha. The two had split in 1997 because of her drug habit and Lewy had sole custody.

"My early childhood, I don't remember a lot of my mom because she would come in and out of our life because she did a lot of prison time," Keith Fryer told producers.

Trish denied having anything to do with the murder and it was clear custody of the kids wouldn't have been a motive: Lewy let her take the kids whenever she could.

Police then scoured the neighborhood and talked to those who knew the Fryer family. What they learned from two of Kaleigh's friends changed the course of the investigation.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Hmong daughter don't have the gut to do the killing. She'll sue her father in court.
The son would unless the father won't let him play Playstation 5.  ;D

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements