Advertisement

Author Topic: I say good for her as she has every right to do it too  (Read 489 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I say good for her as she has every right to do it too
« on: June 02, 2021, 01:42:39 PM »
Heidi Klum Brilliantly Responds to Questions About Her and Husband Tom Kaulitz's Age Gap

Heidi Klum Brilliantly Responds to Questions About Her and Husband Tom Kaulitz's Age Gap

“Hearst Magazines and Verizon Media may earn commission or revenue on some items through the links below.”

Heidi Klum's career has taken her far — she's the first German model to become a Victoria's Secret Angel, she's currently a judge on America's Got Talent and cohost on Amazon's Project Runway-esque show Making the Cut. But beyond her hosting and modeling gigs, Heidi's ambitions have also led to her marrying musician Tom Kaulitz. Per an US Weekly insider, Heidi, 48, was introduced to Tom, a 31-year-old guitarist of the German rock band Tokio Hotel, while she was hosting Germany's Next Top Model. Right away, the two discovered they shared a lot in common. Both Tom and Heidi had been married before — Heidi was married to celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino between 1997-2002 and singer-songwriter Seal between 2004-2015; Tom was married to Ria Sommerfeld from 2015-2018, despite splitting up with her in 2016, per Women's Health. They also were both born in Germany.

"He’s German [too], so it’s been fun and easy for Heidi," the source told Us Weekly. 'Tom is a breath of fresh air for her. They fell into an easy rhythm really quickly.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I say good for her as she has every right to do it too
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 10:59:58 AM »
Glad she picked a guy with a dad's bod. 

I only remembered her with seal, the kaydoo

after that, I haven't pay any attention to her till you brought it up now.  Must be tough being an ex though.  Like you see your ex in the tabloid to who they are dating and what they are doing after all them years.  Like ex updates and ish  ewww 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements