Advertisement

Author Topic: Money talks since this $500k is legit, that 55 close to my in-law in Diamond Bar  (Read 430 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
2 people have been arrested in the suspected road rage shooting death of a 6-year-old boy in California

The suspects were identified as Marcus Anthony Eriz, 24, and Wynne Lee, 23, in a news release from the California Highway Patrol issued Sunday night. A reward of more than $500,000 was offered for any information leading to an arrest in the case.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The innocent 6 year old victim:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
When the bounty price goes up, the chance of getting caught increases:

California cops acted on tips, enhanced images to track down road rage shooting suspects

Aiden Leos, 6, was fatally shot while seated in the back of a car driven by his mother

Authorities in Southern California said Monday that they used dashcam videos and tips to help track down the suspects in the road rage shooting death of a 6-year-old boy who was killed while driving to school with his mother.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
In life, there is one move, one mistake that and make or break you. 

In this case was a road rage.  Think I saw the transcript from the mom saying that she gave the other car the "hand gesture"  which translate to the birdie finger and that is when chit happens. 

I'm a commuter and it is a numbers' game out there as the rate of them hours I'm out there, the higher the exposure for road rage I will encountered.  Too many times I got away with it and even people getting mad at me for something I have no idea.  Maybe I drive the same speed as the guy who wants to merge or changing lane from a speeder that makes him tapping his breaks to dodging cars cuz I'm late for work. 

It only takes one incident to ruin your life and you know the irony behind this?  My next car will have over 300+ horse power and my license plate will be specialized to say L8 4 wk  (late for work) thus why I cut you off.  We thought speeding only applies to younger folks as them insurance rates are milking the young and less experiences but an old dog like me should slow down and driving miss daisy.  Until it happens to you, you will never learn.  This is me talking now when I'm this lucky.  I hope I don't have to read this in the future when I'm sitting in jail fo rman slaughter.  Knock on poocee   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Until it happens to you, you will never learn.

As frustrating as traffic gets in the SF Bay Area and in this case, LA, sometimes, it's better to be cool especially if no accident occurred.  8)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
sad ass story....i noticed people are a little more patient these past couple days..but them black drivers are something else...lols

i have had old folks flashing their headlights at me before for i guess driving the speed limit...lols

Sad indeed as he was on his way to his kindergarten class..

As frustrated as it could get especially the fast lane hoggers and those that don't signal in heavy traffic, sometimes the decision to stay cool is better... 8)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Glad they're caught.  It's a sad situation for all.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements