Advertisement

Author Topic: i want a baby  (Read 382 times)

Anonymous

i want a baby
« on: June 08, 2021, 06:18:38 PM »
she says not yet. what to do?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: i want a baby
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 09:12:54 AM »
this is dumb.  need more info.  did you guys set down and at least discuss about it?  what are her reasons not wanting one?  what are your reasons wanting one?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 12:03:41 PM »
Take her choice. You might regret it later if things don't work out. Then child support is on you.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 02:52:23 PM »
I love babies.  Patiently waiting for my future grandkids.  Maybe 8+ years from now.  I shall post a pic when my first grandbaby arrives.   :) :D

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 03:52:03 PM »
Best thing to do is you ruin the party for her.  Slip and pretend to fall when you are about to gist it.   Besides, some of us are made out of accidents anyway. 

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 10:48:53 AM »
Secretly punch a hole into the tip of your condom.

You know the rest.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 08:53:44 AM »
Secretly punch a hole into the tip of your condom.

You know the rest.
oh yeah, child support is on the way.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 09:39:45 AM »
just leave it in.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2021, 02:56:59 PM »
oh yeah, child support is on the way.

He wants it that way, right?

I'm only telling him what to do to get the child he wants. I am not in his shoes. I'm not the one paying for child support.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2021, 03:49:45 PM »
Heard if you wack off and gist it into her vagina while they are sleeping may get them pregnant. 

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2021, 11:11:12 PM »
this is dumb.  need more info.  did you guys set down and at least discuss about it?  what are her reasons not wanting one?  what are your reasons wanting one?
this. and people still actually want kids these days? education is expensive af, climate change is off the charts, human decency is nonexistent, murderers/rapist/pedophiles everywhere... go adopt one of the thousands of kids in the fail US foster system instead. they, especially, need love the most. i mean, if you're just oozing love you should ooze for them.. but remember they're nonrefundable.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2021, 01:36:59 PM »
When a man or a woman wants a child with another person, it's not that they really want a child. It's just that they want to tie up the other person to them.

Sure enough, they will achieve that mission. That child will stand between them for the rest of their years on this planet.

this. and people still actually want kids these days? education is expensive af, climate change is off the charts, human decency is nonexistent, murderers/rapist/pedophiles everywhere... go adopt one of the thousands of kids in the fail US foster system instead. they, especially, need love the most. i mean, if you're just oozing love you should ooze for them.. but remember they're nonrefundable.

Advertisements