Advertisement

Author Topic: not sure why folks, but i have been turned on by annoying women  (Read 263 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
lols...the playful annoying type that is...bump into two annoying chicks in the past couple of weeks...one is super annoying and talkative...tw o weeks later i meet another one...from the outside you'll think she's a fuking "uber" girl...but she's actually super nice and cool...however she tends to have a cruel humor..the type that likes to say something or do something to make you feel uncomfortable on purpose...lols she made me carry her water bottle for her while tying up her hair...then she went off how piss she is that morning..well, everyone asked her that day if we were going out...and she told them all "yes"....and i'm like wtf...but i'm actually turned on....b/c it reminds me a lot of myself...lols the good kind of things in common....lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: not sure why folks, but i have been turned on by annoying women
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 07:53:30 PM »
these two chicks aren't really the type of chicks that will turn heads and wake up johnson...lols but i say, i take these type of women who actually has game...over the good looking non-exciting type...lols j/k...it's all subjective..i know.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 07:36:43 PM »
What they were doing was just being playful and teasing you. PUA stuff but they have it naturally. Plus she got you to invest by holding her water bottle. This investment makes you chase her. PUA will have the script flip.

Yeng Vg

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 11:32:17 PM »
What they were doing was just being playful and teasing you. PUA stuff but they have it naturally. Plus she got you to invest by holding her water bottle. This investment makes you chase her. PUA will have the script flip.

i don't know...but if you want to prevent or stop a chick from falling in love with you...you gotta script yourself as the too nice and soft guy...lols women don't find these men attracted....a nd any woman who ever fell in love with me, they all say the same...not going to find a better man....lols j/k--well, not really...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 11:36:59 PM »
folks, if you plan to break up with your girl but don't know how she'll take it...just buy her a gift everyday and tell her you love her everyday...she will dump your ass before you know it... :2funny: j/k bad advice. but i know of dudes who used my advice and it worked for them...lols

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +534
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 12:01:05 PM »
folks, if you plan to break up with your girl but don't know how she'll take it...just buy her a gift everyday and tell her you love her everyday...she will dump your ass before you know it... :2funny: j/k bad advice. but i know of dudes who used my advice and it worked for them...lols

wrong

you'll be broke on your 365th days and still stuck with that same onegina.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +534
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 12:09:34 PM »
I told myself that if I had not gone to the states, I would of been an actor in vietnam. 

Women like those, drama queen plays into my cards.  For her acting job, I'll act a better job.  I love role playing but I hate role playing online  :2funny:

Some people are bad liars.  I just do it better. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 10:38:46 PM »
wrong

you'll be broke on your 365th days and still stuck with that same onegina.   :2funny:

get her something from the dollar store everyday...wil l work 110%.. :2funny:

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 10:41:21 PM »
i totally get it though, some of these chicks- they're not quite the kind that gets hit on all the time..so they study men and develop game...not sure if they were using me as target practice or really trying to get with me...but haven't talk to em in a while and they seem to  have forgotten bout me too...so i don't know and I don't care. haha

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2021, 05:06:33 PM »
i don't know...but if you want to prevent or stop a chick from falling in love with you...you gotta script yourself as the too nice and soft guy...lols women don't find these men attracted....a nd any woman who ever fell in love with me, they all say the same...not going to find a better man....lols j/k--well, not really...lols

You need to have game. Learn frame control, dis-qualifiers, push-pull etc. When you become good at it your personality will change and women will start becoming attracted to you. Also, learn to show disinterest. These are natural games that those women already has that guys need  to mimic.   

Yeng Vg

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2021, 05:13:52 PM »

You can buy her gifts but only if she has earn it. This means sheís investing in you and giving you sex. Then you can buy her gifts. But if you buy her gifts to make her like you, then no. because youíre trying to get a girl to like you, youíre not only not winning her over, youíre hurting yourself and bringing your self image down. Some women will basically just using the guy and because he assume women will like him but no, they are only attracted to his resources, not him.

Yeng Vg

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2021, 04:49:55 PM »
i'm not perfect but i'm not fuke up either...lols so im not gonna change for anyone..its take it or leave it..but most times i have to be the heartbreaker.. lols been finding thick older women attractive though..lols thanks though man, i appreciate you trying to get guys to game up..i just don't need it..but i tell dudes all the time, why would you want every woman out there to like you. you're not going to like every chick out there, naturally some are going to click and naturally some won't click for a ounce of shizzos..lols life's too short, be real and be true to yourself..wait or look for the right match. there's no game in my book if you're looking for the real stuff..just be yourself..you're not going to be perfect but as long as you know you're not fuke up either...it's all about finding the right chemistry..lol s

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2021, 08:26:19 PM »
 >:(
i'm not perfect but i'm not fuke up either...lols so im not gonna change for anyone..its take it or leave it..but most times i have to be the heartbreaker.. lols been finding thick older women attractive though..lols thanks though man, i appreciate you trying to get guys to game up..i just don't need it..but i tell dudes all the time, why would you want every woman out there to like you. you're not going to like every chick out there, naturally some are going to click and naturally some won't click for a ounce of shizzos..lols life's too short, be real and be true to yourself..wait or look for the right match. there's no game in my book if you're looking for the real stuff..just be yourself..you're not going to be perfect but as long as you know you're not fuke up either...it's all about finding the right chemistry..lol s

I actually donít want women who arenít into me. Women who text me first are probably more into me and has a higher chance of meeting up with me. Again you have to capitalize on choosing signals. Thatís the only way it would work most of the time. Guys that donít have game will keep on fking with women who arenít fking with them. They havenít learn how to keep it moving. You know why? They donít have the abundance mindset.

Yeng Vg

Advertisements