Advertisement

Author Topic: I know Mr_Mechanic enjoys it as much as I do and the Fresno and Tulare areas  (Read 417 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...are where the action is..unfortunat ely cases like this happens too:

Shell shock. Investigators recover 42,000 pounds of stolen pistachios in California. An investigation into 42,000 pounds of missing pistachios led California detectives to a trailer containing the stolen nuts, Tulare County sheriff's detectives say. ... The remaining pistachios were returned to Touchstone Pistachio Company

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Even at whole sale cost, "42,000 pounds" still amounts to hundreds of thousands dollars...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The quote below say it all  ;D:

those, once you start you don't want to stop.  well, at least for me anyways.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Good  O0:

The nuts were valued at over $170,000 according to the Tulare County Sheriff's Department. A California man has been arrested for allegedly stealing 42,000 pounds of pistachios from a local grower, the Tulare County Sheriff's Department said this week.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Unlike dumb criminals who swallowed their own drugs and die of an overdose, this criminal could of eaten all of his stash to void of the evidences.  Throw like a big pistachio free to the public party or something to help eat all of them nuts. 

Stolen goods like that, I wonder how he would sling them.  You can't cross the mexican boarder with it without great help but if you could, that'll be a slam dunk cuz they'll easily sell down there.  For being dry goods, maybe hide them underground for 10 years before you sling them.  Could of asked me for consultant organized crime work.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements