Advertisement

Author Topic: Stupidiest Practice  (Read 1136 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Stupidiest Practice
« on: June 24, 2021, 12:54:45 AM »
I frigging hate the people that I live with especially their Shamanism and Athetism belief. These peeps don't practice what they preach.
Their main issues were always arguing, complaining, blaming, assuming, lying, pretending, gossiping, being irresponsible 24/7.
It's like there's no fawking peace. No chillaxing. No self-reflection and no self-mediation to reflect their past mistakes. Hypocrites will say such bullcrap likes everybody has some ups and downs. That's utterly BS. That's only excuse themselves to deny. Can't deny then it'll lead to more problematic in the future. Don't even think about forgiveness. Only dumbarses believe that bullcrap. When someone gives them a hard time they'll never forgive as well. Like I thought, only dumbarses couldn't take their own "forgiveness" advice.  Similar to the mouth and feet don't align together and contradicting one another.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Stupidiest Practice
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 10:57:02 PM »
Thats just people
I don’t believe in it
I butcher cow to do party
And eat for fun
Tie some lucky white string in the process

Excuses to hang out with the family eatting laab

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 12:26:24 AM »
as much as i try not to get into debates or arguments or find something to complain about, i learn that getting into debates, arguments or showing displease with things can benefit one greatly...spir itually and mentally. as they say imperfections and differences is what makes the world goes around...haha you don't see your flaws unless you compete/compare with others and see where you need to improve on...haha

trust in the sky king, he.she or it knows what its doing...haha

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 04:36:28 PM »
no matter how many years down the road, as long as I'm still alive, it's never too late to thank me later. 8)

Ok hmgROCK, you can drop the act now. I already know you had made another account which is Dacurse. Making yourself a bipolar person with two different personality. hmgROCK as an Atheist and Dacurse as a Theist.

Copying everything I say will not make you genuine person. You're not so different to theking

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 10:32:28 PM »
opps wrong account

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 08:41:00 AM »
I frigging hate the people that I live with especially their Shamanism and Athetism belief. These peeps don't practice what they preach.
Their main issues were always arguing, complaining, blaming, assuming, lying, pretending, gossiping, being irresponsible 24/7.
It's like there's no fawking peace. No chillaxing. No self-reflection and no self-mediation to reflect their past mistakes. Hypocrites will say such bullcrap likes everybody has some ups and downs. That's utterly BS. That's only excuse themselves to deny. Can't deny then it'll lead to more problematic in the future. Don't even think about forgiveness. Only dumbarses believe that bullcrap. When someone gives them a hard time they'll never forgive as well. Like I thought, only dumbarses couldn't take their own "forgiveness" advice.  Similar to the mouth and feet don't align together and contradicting one another.
What you say reminds me of this bible verse or apply this bible verse:

Matthew 5:13-16
New International Version
Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 06:09:31 PM »
What you say reminds me of this bible verse or apply this bible verse:

Matthew 5:13-16
New International Version
Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Luke 18:29-30
29 And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, 30 who will not receive many times more in this time, and in the age to come eternal life.”

Christians are Saved by Faith in Jesus, NOT by Works!
https://youtu.be/dL7uLfHGo7c

Matthew 15:11
11 it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.

Matthew 15:18-20
18 But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. 20 These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.”

True Prophets Don't need Men's Approval
https://youtu.be/Oz9sewE4PK8

You Won't Fit In ANYWHERE
https://youtu.be/NNv7MQ895us

I don't fit in this world because I feel something else entirely different.

Advertisements