Advertisement

Author Topic: Is she wrong? What would you do...  (Read 601 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Is she wrong? What would you do...
« on: June 30, 2021, 12:15:00 PM »
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/27/woman-loses-it-over-biological-male-in-day-spa-w-children-i-see-a-dck-that-lets-me-know-hes-a-man-1094879/

An angry black woman ( you can tell) confronted staffs at a spa for allowing a trans to enter the women's area with his nutz & pecker exposed in front of little girls.

I'm 100% in agreement with this woman. However, the spa is not to blame for it because they're put in this situation. If they had not allow this man to enter, they would get sued, harassed on SM or by MSM and will likely lose their license.

If you're a man identified as a transwoman, you need to go use the men's bathroom, wash room or whatever if you still have a pecker/nutz between your legs. If you chopped them off and installed a slit between your legs, you can go to women side. Even then, I would not want my girls to be near it.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Is she wrong? What would you do...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 12:34:15 PM »
You should be identify by what you still got down there. 

I don't mind peeing next to a pretty chick that has a wiener. 

Then there is a safety issue for trans people if the law is not there to protect them as well.  Like if they/them got a vagina and the law forces them to pee next to a dude, even if she looks like a dude with hairy face, the face that she has a vagina, she may still get rape. 

The bathroom is not a good place to meditate.  It has its own energy force like how you go to a cemetery and you can feel the sadness there.  When no one is looking, monkey with a horse dix may rape. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 01:41:50 AM »
I agree with the irate woman. At this point of liberal delusion, why does a man even have to declare himself to be a trans? Both still got the same junk so men might as well just openly use women's spaces.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 08:37:42 AM »
You ever been to a spa???
Yea
There nuts and boob everywhere

Plus who takes their kid to the spa???
Clickbait

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Clould

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 04:35:41 PM »
The transgender should be more mindful of him/herself. There isn't any law out there to regulate such sex, but that doesn't mean the person should take the liberty to do whatever he/she wants. I agree with the posters above that if this person still have a penis, then go to the men section. Regardless of children or not, that purposely flashing the opposite sex. Some people just need to use their brain.

Advertisements