Advertisement

Author Topic: Fed Up with The BS  (Read 577 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Fed Up with The BS
« on: July 04, 2021, 08:21:04 PM »
1. Join in AMWF group and chat with both group, Asian Men as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and White Females as American, Russian, Swedes, Irish, British, French, Aussie, German.
2. Post a inquiry about dealing toxic people from other race as Mexican, Asian, American, and African. Some scroll past by, some don't even bother answer but throw lame old personal attack at me like probably you're toxic and don't you ever look in the mirror, some do answer but still take side with other toxic members.
3. Some AMWF are offended by the word, race and toxicity. The atmosphere became dense and obvious like how the Asian dudes and White Females I mentioned earlier say they enjoy being toxic once they were exposed to toxic people. Their true colors revealed themselves.
4. Test them to see if they truly say what they meant. Turn out they contradict. They don't believe in karma. They don't think there's karma truly exist.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Fed Up with The BS
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 09:54:26 AM »
You need an internet warrior thug gang where you all would go and invade other people's online spaces and drive them all away. 

Some people live for the argument. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 01:08:29 PM »
You need an internet warrior thug gang where you all would go and invade other people's online spaces and drive them all away. 

Some people live for the argument.

Nah, All I need a real racist to bully them 24/7 and see them taste their own medicine. All the craps they preached don't go accordingly to their saying, "We believe in peace and harmony. We treat everyone as equal. When everyone is in trouble, we comes to help." Instead of going with the flow, they all go to other direction. Empathizing with toxic people and hanging out with them. Helping out toxic people bully another person.

Today I went back and check on my post. Half the toxic members delete their comments below my thread. Because of their toxic insecurity, they won't accept their flaws and hid in their heads down the rabbit-hole. What a bunch of puss-say.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 01:31:41 PM »
give us the link.  I'll join it and we'll be internet warriors on there.  I'll get my mn cousin on it too.  He love his midwest white chicks.  He say they are more pure from up north cuz they are closer to the European source with their natural blue eyes and blond hair.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 02:29:28 PM »
No need to join. That group is boring as fawk anyway.  ;D

Me, a Hmong Xiong guy, and the Hispanic mix Filipino guy are the only ones trying to get some white puss-say from that group. Turned out all these Western White females are not singles. Some are divorced single mothers with children from previous white hubby and Asian hubby while some other WF has Asian S/O. They're there to catfish, not looking for real connection. Our hopes shattered. It's a dark place to be in. There's no light beyond this point. lol

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 02:31:31 PM »
I'mma gonna hop on my magic carpet and fly outta there soon enough.  ;D

Advertisements