Advertisement

Author Topic: She's double dipping, the new one has money but the old one has better plug??  (Read 561 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
My ex left me for another man, but we still have sex. How do I break the cycle?

After going on vacation with my girlfriend, she told me she was interested in someone else. Then, I found out she'd been dating him behind my back. She claims that she still loves me, but also feels she's in love with him. Needless to say, I decided to end our relationship, even though I was devastated and depressed. She keeps making excuses to spend time with me even though she says she has no intention of leaving the other guy. She's invited me to be with her, and since I still have strong feelings for her, I have succumbed to temptation.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Women usually has loads of options while they are dating the guy. But they will never voluntarily end a relationship unless they have a solid replacement as soon as the relationship ends. If she left him first then that usually means she was already seeing the other guy for sometime while they were still together. Women hypergamy doesn’t care about men. They will branch to other men is he has a better deal. Women cannot love men unconditionall y. The moment they see another high value man you are cast to the side.

I understood this concept and this is why I see multiple women on my rotation. A guy should always talking and seeing multiple women at once even if you are not dating them. That way when she decides to act like that, you will be prepare and branch off to the other females. Men don’t have loads of options like female so it’s important to keep a rotation ..on YOUR terms. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Women usually has loads of options while they are dating the guy. But they will never voluntarily end a relationship unless they have a solid replacement as soon as the relationship ends. If she left him first then that usually means she was already seeing the other guy for sometime while they were still together. Women hypergamy doesn’t care about men. They will branch to other men is he has a better deal. Women cannot love men unconditionall y. The moment they see another high value man you are cast to the side.

I understood this concept and this is why I see multiple women on my rotation. A guy should always talking and seeing multiple women at once even if you are not dating them. That way when she decides to act like that, you will be prepare and branch off to the other females. Men don’t have loads of options like female so it’s important to keep a rotation ..on YOUR terms.

what you talking about is the spare tire theory.  Gotta have a spare tire while out driving your vehicle.   :2funny:

The woman in the article is  not your normal average female.  She is selfish as she is not helping the other guy to move on.  Well, if you want more then you are selfish yourself.  One toy per kid is how they say it in the dental department. 

Now I can relate with that guy.  As a chump myself, when I dumped my first gf of 4.5 years after I caught her cheating on my azz cuz I was soft and a chump, I still lingered around for sex.  Every single time we hit it, she would say I want you back.  I got no answer for that cuz I'm numb and after I'm done, get out of my house.   :2funny:

You see, once you eat it as a common like during college years and I'm not bragging, when you have a gf/bf relationship, sex could probably be more than how your parents would do it.  It was new, we are linked together and we are discovering  new sexual fantasy together.   Then one day, by some chances, someone has taken that away from you.  You just can not adjust right away.  Like smoking or being a alcoholic, you just can't quit cold turkey.  On every weekend thereafter, when I'm not with her (cuz we broke up) and when I'm not at the clubs looking for a replacement, I would miss sex.  No, I did not miss her but I missed the sex.  I was in a sexual relationship for crying out loud.  I realized I did not love her in the first place.  That bf/gf title gave us the license to fawk.   ;D

Then after a long while and a lot more sexual encounter with the ex, she met someone and she felt guilty that she's cheating on that other guy.  She said she can not continue like this anymore.  I just chuckled and say what the hell, where was the guilty conscious when she was sleeping with other men while I was being faithful to her?  I'm like fine, lets just quit it.  Maybe she was playing that jealousy game with me.  I got a bf now so if you want me, you better hurry and take me back BS ya know? 

Sexing with ex is fun but it gets too complicated.  At least on my part, I was already ahead of the game.  Thinking back, boy, she got the nicest azz, looking from behind.  I called her my import model butt. 

In the article, every parties involved are creating drama.  The new guy probably doesn't even know that his new gf is shagging with her ex.  These are the types of drama that you should stay away.  If it escalates and we know how love triangle goes if add a gun to the complicated equation and you will get death.  All ends will be ugly for all.   O0

« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 11:48:58 AM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements