Advertisement

Author Topic: Your reasons for having a lot of children...  (Read 853 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Your reasons for having a lot of children...
« on: July 20, 2021, 12:25:53 AM »
...does not make me responsible for making sure they get properly educated and fed so that you'll be taken care of in old age. I am not looking to help your kids grow into capable of adults so that you can move out of the ghetto. You want grown kids with well-paying jobs so that they'll buy you a nice condo in Sarasota? Then you pay for their education, their meals, and medical bills. When I pay for your kids through taxation, you are taking away funds that I could have put away for my own retirement.

I've always said that the poorest people and the richest people are cut from the same cloth - BOTH ARE LOOKING TO BENEFIT ONLY THEMSELVES AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS.

The only difference between these parasites is their wallet size.

https://www.stearsng.com/article/let-the-poor-have-babies

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: Your reasons for having a lot of children...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 02:09:13 AM »
Babe-n-Me, where's your decent lilo sista, Wallflower? She and I got unfinished business to talk about.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 10:34:56 AM »
Let them eat cake

God did not created man...man created god

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 10:18:01 AM »
No. Not all poor folks have lots of kids. Rich folks does too. Medium class do too. The reason why we encourage growth in population or people to have more kids is because they will be the next generation that will feed us through taxation and feel the same way you feel.
The less birth we have when its our turn to retire and dip into SSA if it still exists.. The harder it will be for us to pull from SSA with stricter elgibility guideline. I am not saying we will rely on it because most of us should already have 401k..IRA's..retirement plan..savings and a qualified pension. But majority will still feel entitled to SS. Just like how we are feeding the elders and people that has never worked a day in their lives since entering this country... It will still be true for the other generations. So... Let them have kids. I know I waited forever until I was stable with a good job. A house of my own. Everything paid for. Until i brought kids into this world. Not all will think the same. But i know my kids will be paying for the older generations before them via taxations.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 09:27:36 AM »
IF the premise is that poor people have more kids and rich people have less kids then do allow me to explain. 

When you are poor, you got nothing better to do than stay at home and breed. 

When you are rich, you gotta be busy making your money and running a very tight schedule which by the end of the day, makes you tired.  No sex when you are tired.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements