Advertisement

Author Topic: Fishing bait store fight but is one fisherman right about the other being the  (Read 72 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
... "worst human being"? ???:

'You are the worst human being': Montana man confronts Tucker Carlson in video from fly fishing store

The customer, Dan Bailey, posted a video to Instagram on Friday that showed him confronting the Fox News personality, whom he termed as "the worst human being."

"You are the worst human being known to man. I want you to know that," Bailey said to Carlson in the video. "What you have done to this state, to the United States, to everything else in this world. I don't care that your daughter's here. What you have done to everybody else in this world...."

"Settle down, son," Carlson, who was laughing throughout Bailey's comments, responded.

"'Son?' Don't call me son," Bailey replied before the end of the video.

TUCKER CARLSON REIGNITES NSA SURVEILLANCE DEBATE ON THE RIGHT

Bailey called Carlson an "a******" in the caption of the video posted to Instagram.

"This man has killed more people with vaccine misinformation, he has supported extreme racism, he is a fascist and does more to rip this country apart than anyone that calls themselves an American," he wrote, adding the hashtags "#stayoutofmontana" and "#trumplost," among others. Fox News called Bailey's actions "inexcusable."
Raw video of the fight below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr6xWhObxkE

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements