Advertisement

Author Topic: How you feel about the unvaccinated who are dying by the truckload now?  (Read 2023 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
It is said that 99% of the people who died of covid 19 delta variant are the unvaccinated. 

I mean they got all that time to get the shot but whether they are anti vaxxer or those who been listening to fake news about the vaccine or whatever the case, their death is unsympathetic to me really.  You are playing russian roulette with your life here man and if you die, you have lost the bet.  This is not even like the pascal wager in religion where if you lose the bet, you are going to hell.  As least with the pascal wager, them non believers might even have a chance to win.   :2funny:

It is darwism and the theory of evolution at work.  Thinning out the herd so of speak.  Only the strongest will survive.  Stats have shown that only half of the usa populations are vaccinated.  So if we roll with the Thanos theory, 50% of people in the usa can die while the other 50% can take their place.  In other words, there will be 2 of everything for the living.  More room to roam, an extra house for everyone, extra job for everyone, more oxygen for the rest to breathe.  Boy this Thanos theory is one hellava drug.   ;D

A woman in Alabama whose 28-year-old son died of COVID-19 regrets not getting vaccinated and said his last words were 'this is not a hoax, this is real'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-alabama-whose-28-old-032242384.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline txojhmoo211

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
As much as I want to say that I feel bad, I don't.  I've talked with a few of my cousins, and I was surprised that some of them are not vaccinated.  They just straight out tell me they don't believe it.  It's kind of crazy.  Survival of the smartest?  :D   

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
another case, another fool 

A conservative radio host in Tennessee, who repeatedly spread misinformation about coronavirus and mocked vaccines but changed his tune after falling seriously ill, was still fighting for his life on Saturday, weeks after contracting the virus.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m-breaking-point-radio-host-214831427.html

Offline txojhmoo211

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
The crazy thing is that these people actually believe that this is fake.  This is the reason why the end of the world is possible.  Maybe it's not today, or tomorrow, but it'll be one day because of these idiots.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
As much as I want to say that I feel bad, I don't.  I've talked with a few of my cousins, and I was surprised that some of them are not vaccinated.  They just straight out tell me they don't believe it.  It's kind of crazy.  Survival of the smartest?  :D

If they are unvaccinated and they live like a hermit in total isolation then that's fine.  It is those that are unvaccinated and running around and mingle with people like they are vaccinated that scares me.  It is like the hiv crisis, we just don't know who got the cooties or not when we are out there in public. 

When you running around in public without as mask on and I'm seeing the confidence in your face like you are vaccinated then that's alright cuz I'm vaccinated too but I'm still masking it  just in case you a lying son of a breezie.  You know where you see these people cough cough at walmart. 

IT is just sad how we are divided like this.  Like red and blue political cuz some family members are not talking to each other after they found out that they are not on the same political side.  I know this too well.  The commie north vs us southerners and from the same inlaw or family clan too. 

I hate this division but it is our  new way of life now.  I'm about to dump a chick I'm dating cuz she's unvaccinated and when I knew about this, I refuses to take her on trips now.  Might as well go separate ways if you can't go places for dates you know?  I mean if she goes out with me and catches covid and die, her parents will stone my azz and that I am not willing to take on the burden. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
The crazy thing is that these people actually believe that this is fake.  This is the reason why the end of the world is possible.  Maybe it's not today, or tomorrow, but it'll be one day because of these idiots.

information is important.  Some info gets faster to some people than others.  I watches the news more than I watches anything else so I'm quick with info just in case I talk to people about stuff happening in our world.  If you don't get the news directly like how I see it daily, you then are a step behind and we can't be behind on these types of news.  As soon as I heard about a spike in the delta variant to 80% and 99% of people dying of covid now are the unvaccinated, I had to tell those whom have not yet get the news. 

I still don't get it to why people are taking chances with their life.  It is because they haven't had anybody they know or directly affected that has died of covid 19.  It is a sad reality that sometimes people will get it once chit hits the ceiling but by then, it'll be too late. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
"The regret, and remorse, on their face - and fear - I can't show you, I can't describe," he said. The video came as the state experienced a major surge in cases, and lagged rest of the US in its vaccination rate.

"But that look on a patient's face, I promise you, would be more motivating than anything to go ahead and get your vaccine if you have not already," he said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/arkansas-doctor-describes-regret-remorse-100514397.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Alabama doctor describes how sick COVID patients 'beg' for the vaccine but she can only hold their hand and tell them it is too late
https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-doctor-describes-sick-covid-162101193.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
An Alabama mother who lost her son to covid says not getting the vaccine is her biggest regret
https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-mother-lost-her-son-194410415.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
LA man who mocked Covid-19 vaccines dies of virus
https://www.yahoo.com/news/la-man-mocked-covid-19-223242462.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
After a Hillsong Church member who derided the vaccine online died of COVID-19, its founder called the shot a 'personal decision'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillsong-church-member-derided-vaccine-003347730.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
plenty of articles out there and yall get the point. 

Like I said a long time ago, if we can't get rid of covid and must live with it and if we get it, just don't die.  The whole goal is not to die from it.  Why?  Cuz a dead person can't continue to be remorseful 

cot dayam I'm evil today   :2funny:

Offline txojhmoo211

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
plenty of articles out there and yall get the point. 

Like I said a long time ago, if we can't get rid of covid and must live with it and if we get it, just don't die.  The whole goal is not to die from it.  Why?  Cuz a dead person can't continue to be remorseful 

cot dayam I'm evil today   :2funny:

It's not evil.  It's common sense - something the other side clearly does not have.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
so be it.  if, covid was the cause of death.  and they have changes of getting a vaccine but turn it down.   

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
For some people, seeing is believing and by then too late. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements